Outlets and beds

mimimary

Booked on Viking longship Scadi March 26. I know there is a 110 outlet. Somewhere I read that curling irons don't work well. Anyone know? Also, will twin bed config interfere with French balcony access?

Have not been on a longship, but bed configuration should be fine. A French balcony is just a sliding glass door with a bar across so you don't accidently walk off the boat:D. Pat

Yes I know it is a "faux" balcony, but I did want to be able to stand next to it and look out - don't want the bed in the way.

Yes I know it is a "faux" balcony, but I did want to be able to stand next to it and look out - don't want the bed in the way.

I don't quite know how they manage the twin configuration but I doubt they would have the bed touching the window. Even if there wasn't enough room to get round, there is the space between the bottom of the bed and the dressing table, which is the end that the balcony door opens from anyway. Also, they warn you not to stick your head out. When you come into a lock, the lock wall is very close!