Global Airport Parking - Port of Miami

Britt7670

We just returned today from our cruise and would highly recommend this off site parking. Its the garage located 1415 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami. TO PORT: The shuttle was waiting for us when we were unloading our luggage from the car. Within 10 mins. we were on our way to the POM. RETURN FROM PORT: Met the shuttle on the center island across from the terminal - opposite side of the taxis. Shuttle arrived very fast and we were on the road home within 45 mins. from pick up.

Never a problem!! Will definitively use them again. www global airport parking dot com

Is booking through Global the only way to book the Premier Cruise Parking garage?[/quote

No, you should be able to google their web site. The parking is located at 1221 NE 1st Ave. United Airport Parking is another one in the area.

Is booking through Global the only way to book the Premier Cruise Parking garage?[/quote

No, you should be able to google their web site. The parking is located at 1221 NE 1st Ave. United Airport Parking is another one in the area.

United is just a booking agent. Premier Cruise Parking is no longer offered on there. Premier's garage is at 1415 NE 2nd Ave, not the address you stated above.

Since Globalairportparking is just a booking machine for multiple parking facilities, which one did you pick? When I do a query I get to pick from Cheap Cruise Parking, Premier and Total Auto Rent.

Please clarify which one you used, and whether it was a garage or outside lot.

Thanks.

We went with Total Auto Rent. It was the only one that offered garage parking....the others give the description that its a gated or fenced in lot.

Premier Cruise Parking is the only garage offered through Global website. Total Auto Rent is an uncovered lot and is valet, not self.

Didn't you say the van was from Premier?

Yes the van's logo said premier parking. Strange...the documents we received said total auto rent on them. But in any event, I just went to the website and did a inquiry....we booked through premier cruise parking. Your correct....total auto rent is the valet parking. Sorry for that. Maybe they are owned by the same person.

We just returned today from our cruise and would highly recommend this off site parking. Its the garage located 1415 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami. TO PORT: The shuttle was waiting for us when we were unloading our luggage from the car. Within 10 mins. we were on our way to the POM. RETURN FROM PORT: Met the shuttle on the center island across from the terminal - opposite side of the taxis. Shuttle arrived very fast and we were on the road home within 45 mins. from pick up.

Never a problem!! Will definitively use them again. www global airport parking dot com

Is this a garage or a surface lot?

• 11 months later...

They seem to rent space from Hotels, rental car co.s, parking lots(?) that have excess unused space. We have used several places in Miami and one in West Palm Beach for both cruise and airport extended stay parking. What a great idea. The lots are security monitored, well lit and transfers are quick and easy. Very economical way to long-term park. We will continue to use them. Bring good map instructions as finding them can be tricky sometimes.:)

• 1 year later...

I just returned from trying to use premier parking n what a joke. First there are 2 and both are bad n unprofessional . Premier parking garage owner is a nut case. I booked it 3 times and never got a confirmation so I went to the port and parked. The owner refuses to give my money back after my showing proof and 5 phone calls. Don't waste your time. A CROOK . Give your time and money to a company who has customer service. RUN AWAY

• 1 year later...

This place is a parking disaster. I returned from a cruise on 3/18/16 to find my vehicle covered with airborne paint from an adjacent construction project to this parking ramp. This is a dangerous place to park. Premier mgmt. won't give you the time of day. They could care less. Later I read the google reviews on this parking facility, and found that others have experienced damage to their vehicles here.

This place is a parking disaster. I returned from a cruise on 3/18/16 to find my vehicle covered with airborne paint from an adjacent construction project to this parking ramp. This is a dangerous place to park. Premier mgmt. won't give you the time of day. They could care less. Later I read the google reviews on this parking facility, and found that others have experienced damage to their vehicles here.

Welcome to cruise critic - and I'm sorry you had such a bad experience for your first posting.

Now that you've found the Florida Departures Board it would be helpful to future cruisers looking for parking in Miami (and this question comes up weekly at least) if you would start a new thread with your experience and warning.

Welcome.

This is why some of us on this board, including me, have one simple answer when people ask where to park when taking a cruise out of Miami.

Simply, park at the Port Of Miami. It is safe and secure and you put your car at risk in other locations.

I don't even recommend leaving your car at a hotel while on the cruise.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare of a company to do business with!

We always have parked at the Port Garage but at midnight the night before our cruise we booked an online reservation. Yes we were lured by the cheap price. Huge mistake! There was torrential rain the next day and opted not to drive ourselves. We phoned Premier/Global and got a recording. We kept calling and finally a man answered the phone and we advised we needed to cancel our reservation and while he couldn't do anything he said we should leave a message. We did as instructed. Our charge card was charged. We called the credit card company to dispute the charges since we never used their facility. We escalated a dispute. It's been 4 months and we thought the matter had been resolved until tonight when I went to pay bills and noted the charge disputed was back. I need to call the Resolution Department and some how submit a record of the cancellation. Big mistake booking online. Save yourself the time, the headache and the aggravation ... park onsite and have peace of mind and 100% less hassle. Our customer service was zero and we are still fighting it. I would go out of my way to never use these people.