Help! 2 hours to pick my cruise...

mustcruise1217

I have been begging DH to let me book a cruise this summer, but due to his busy work schedule he keeps saying no. I found the perfect week solution. A cruise in Sep. Only problem is that I have to have my vacation request into work tomorrow morning so I need to convince DH tonight that we should go. He wants a list of pros/cons when he gets out of work before he decides.

There are two options we are deciding between

Option 1- Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Dream

or

Option 2- Western on Freedom of the Seas

Choices can't be swapped due to the dates they sail and other factors so please don't recommend Eastern on FOS b/c we can't do it.

Carnival is about 2200 and FOS is about 3000. It will be DH, DD7 and myself. DH is looking for adventure such as ziplines and snorkeling. I just want a vacation so I don't care either way. Thinking the western might be better but Carnival is a better price and the Dream looks nice enough.

Thanks for any advice

You are correct when you say that "western is better for adventure". I personally LOVE Eastern because I am a lay on the beach and vegetate kind of gal but for adventure - you want Western.

The Western itinerary is famous for swimming with stingrays, climbing water falls, white water rafting, zip lining, cave tubing, ATV jungle tours, horseback riding on the beach, etc.

And Freedom of the Seas is awesome for kids! I bet your son would love the flow rider surfing, rock climbing wall and ice skating rink. He may even enjoy the golf simulator (I know my big boy did - aka hubby)

Archived