Good Snorkeling in Costa Maya

francesp1066

I think so...I have snorkeled right the beach twice and I loved what is saw!!!!

I have snorkeled on the barrier reef in belize....and lots of over great places.....

Enjoy!!!!

Some how I think the OP (and others) would like to know where. :confused:

Well the first time was before costa maya was found so to speak....but both times were from the beach where what now is the maleacon....one spot was by the first beach club the second..don't remember the exact spot...also been on 2 boat tours....both good.....maybe it's not as good now since it has built up more....good luck finding a good spot...

Well the first time was before costa maya was found so to speak....but both times were from the beach where what now is the maleacon....one spot was by the first beach club the second..don't remember the exact spot...also been on 2 boat tours....both good.....maybe it's not as good now since it has built up more....good luck finding a good spot...

What kind of snorkeling are you talking about? Is there a reef or just a spot that you may see fish hang out at? How far out in the water? What "first" beach club are you referring to? I think the first club is now Blue Kay/Bay and I have been trying to get in touch with them to get a day pass there with no luck. However the reason that I was trying to go there is that it looks like the water is clear without much sea weed, which normally isn't good for snorkeling. So, just wondering.