Cruise Critic Looked Changed This Morning

cruise47

Changed about 3 weeks ago.

I don't think everyone replying on this thread is referring to the new format that changed a few weeks ago, but more to the issues that are occurring this morning e.g. the replies count not working (check this thread, no replies showing on main board but several have replied, including 2 from you) etc. ;).

I don't think everyone replying on this thread is referring to the new format that changed a few weeks ago, but more to the issues that are occurring this morning e.g. the replies count not working (check this thread, no replies showing on main board but several have replied, including 2 from you) etc. ;).

Yes, the reply count tab is not working.

But I did post a reply to Salior Bill's great report and I see that others have also replied this morning.

think the site needs some IT work to fix what is broken today.

I love the new look of CC. It is clean, easy to use and navigate .

Yes, the reply count tab is not working.

But I did post a reply to Salior Bill's great report and I see that others have also replied this morning.

think the site needs some IT work to fix what is broken today.

I love the new look of CC. It is clean, easy to use and navigate .

There have been quite a few posts on the 'report a glitch' board since early this morning (last night in the US) ;). May not be rectified until possibly tomorrow for some countries I would imagine (it's already early evening over here), as I believe it's a holiday for you today in the US?

But it's broken for the last day as well. I dislike the new look and now participated is not functioning. Posting results in error message then duplicate posts if you try again. Shame they messed around with something that we enjoyed. Typical IT. Messes around with it 'just because' until they mess around too much and break it.

Cruise Critic is part of the Travelocity family of brands. As Travelocity changes to increase revenue by adding things like hotel (and other) bookings, they will naturally look for ways to increase revenue from all of their brands. I would not be surprised to see CC morph into a cruise Travel Agency. Changes should be expected as the brands evolve on to common platforms that allow them to mine their database (our comments, in the case of CC) and monetize the database.

I'm almost getting used to the new format....that is, if it worked. I find the mobile app unusable or perhaps I should say painfully usable and would welcome a change. For the full PC app, I'll settle for something i can search, read and post to easily...but of course the old forum did all of that.

]I would not be surprised to see CC morph into a cruise Travel Agency[/b]. Changes should be expected as the brands evolve on to common platforms that allow them to mine their database (our comments' date=' in the case of CC) and monetize the database.

[/quote']

Nonsense. Lots of forums change their look. Flyertalk did it. Doesn't mean they are going to turn into a travel agency.