drinks packages on Sinfonia

jufrasin

Hi all, I am sailing on the sinfonia from barcelona in october and am in a dilemma. I drink a LOT of soda fruit juice and coffee and the odd cocktail and would prefer to get the all inclusive package but the person travelling with me refuses as he says he will never drink that much. Am I right in thinking that everyone staying in the same cabin has to take out the package? This does not seem fair as if that is the case I will not be able to use the package and I was wondering if there is any other way to do it? I cant afford to pay for the package for two people which would end up costing me over 450 euros!!

You won't save as much with the vouchers as you will with Allegrissimo but if your companion won't book it you really don't have a choice, and you will make some savings.

As a matter of interest, why don't they think they won't drink enough, are they teetotal, only going to drink from the free beverage station in the buffet?

The free included coffee is only available at breakfast in MDR and is not particularly good. The real stuff is night and day better. Even someone who doesn't drink cocktails etc can still break even or save with theAll inclusive, depending on what they normally like to drink. You also save 15% service charge on all drinks by prebooking the drinks package.

You won't save as much with the vouchers as you will with Allegrissimo but if your companion won't book it you really don't have a choice, and you will make some savings.

As a matter of interest, why don't they think they won't drink enough, are they teetotal, only going to drink from the free beverage station in the buffet?

The free included coffee is only available at breakfast in MDR and is not particularly good. The real stuff is night and day better. Even someone who doesn't drink cocktails etc can still break even or save with theAll inclusive, depending on what they normally like to drink. You also save 15% service charge on all drinks by prebooking the drinks package.

AmoMondo, are you saying above that if you have breakfast in the buffet, there is no free coffee or juice?

AmoMondo, are you saying above that if you have breakfast in the buffet, there is no free coffee or juice?

No, I'm saying that the only time you get free coffee in the MDR is at breakfast.

The 24 hour beverage station is in the buffet, so you can get that there all the time. I personally don't like it and much prefer to get cappuccino or espresso from a bar

No, I'm saying that the only time you get free coffee in the MDR is at breakfast.

The 24 hour beverage station is in the buffet, so you can get that there all the time. I personally don't like it and much prefer to get cappuccino or espresso from a bar

Great! Thanks again. My husband and I do not drink coffee but our daughter and her friend do. And lots of it. Since we are footing the bill, I was hoping not to see hundreds and hundreds of Euros because of their coffee addiction.

Great! Thanks again. My husband and I do not drink coffee but our daughter and her friend do. And lots of it. Since we are footing the bill, I was hoping not to see hundreds and hundreds of Euros because of their coffee addiction.

Well you may well still have a big coffee bill as they may well turn their noses up at the free stuff!

Depending on what their poison of choice is, you may want to consider taking their brand with you and a cafetiere - plenty of hot water to be had at the buffet!

Well you may well still have a big coffee bill as they may well turn their noses up at the free stuff!

Depending on what their poison of choice is, you may want to consider taking their brand with you and a cafetiere - plenty of hot water to be had at the buffet!

Good suggestion! Thanks!