ROLL CALL FOR ROYAL CLIPPER MARCH 28th 2015

MG.OCEANMAN

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am trying to find the rollcall for the above .I realise I may be a bit early ,but it would appear that Star Clipper Roll calls for any of the sailing ships do not exist on the Cruise Critic website .

I am new to the CC system and may have got it all wrong ,so if anyone can help by directing me to the roll call if it already exists or even if a fellow passenger reads this and can set up the Roll Call -that would be a great start.

Many thanks

Mike ( MG OCEANMAN)

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am trying to find the rollcall for the above .I realise I may be a bit early ,but it would appear that Star Clipper Roll calls for any of the sailing ships do not exist on the Cruise Critic website .

I am new to the CC system and may have got it all wrong ,so if anyone can help by directing me to the roll call if it already exists or even if a fellow passenger reads this and can set up the Roll Call -that would be a great start.

Many thanks

Mike ( MG OCEANMAN)

Go to the Roll Call board and the first option is "All Other Cruise Lines Roll Calls" or something similar. Click on Start a New Thread, title it with the Ship, Date, Route e.g. Royal Clipper March 28, 2015 Trans-Atlantic (or what ever is appropriate). Put in you greeting that you are starting the Roll Call and away you go.

Good luck and have a great cruise.