Parking near Seattle's Pier 66

That would definitely be the most convenient place to park, there's a skybridge from that garage to the terminal so you don't even have to wait to cross a street. I've never used it for more than just a few hours, but it seemed like a fairly safe place to park your car. You could also park closer to Pike Place (there's a lot on Alaskan Way) but I doubt it'd be any cheaper and it's certainly not more secure.

Sowhynot, we are also driving up from the Portland area for our cruise in May. We were able to go to the parking garage website from a link on the Port of Seattle web page and pre-pay for our parking for the week at pier 66 parking garage (we are cruising NCL also). I believe the company is Republic Parking. Now that it is all paid for and a space guaranteed, it is one less thing to worry about. Just print out the voucher and put it on your dashboard.:D

Have a great cruise!

There is ample parking near Pier 30 in a gated area. Very secure. I cannot remember the name of the group that manages it, maybe Republic Parking, but I seem to recall that you can prepay that also. Can anyone confirm the name??? Or have a link?

• 2 weeks later...
For those of you heading out of Portland to Seattle...have you thought about Amtrak?? You can find two for one deals and don't have the worry of parking for a week or the cost of gas.

Great idea if we weren't also coming up for a wedding in Kent!

Archived