Are you cruising over Valentine's Day?

Paulette3028

Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday in 2015 -- are you planning something special. Lover's can make it a wonderful treat or families can make it a fun vacation. President's Day is the Monday after Valentine's Day (in the US) and many people may be off work.....planning any cruising?

I know we are; we leave on Saturday, Valentine's Day on Indy for her 8 day itinerary. I wonder if there will be a somewhat special Party that night for it? If you are on this cruise, sign up for the Roll Call and our Meet N Mingle.

Still time to plan.

Let's get ready to party.

Edited by Paulette3028

We were on the navigator for Valentine's Day last year & if our room steward had not done a little something for us, we would not have known it. The ship did absolutely nothing for the day.

I bought a pink silly bowa and a tiara that has pink and silver hearts.....I plan on wearing it to dinner on embarkation day, which is Valentines Day, when we cruise on Indy.

Got to start having FUN!!!!

I've sailed at least twice, maybe 3 times on Valentine's day and I can definitely say the ship does nothing. Back in the day when there was a flower cart onboard, roses were sold on the Promenade, but that's it.

Edited by ckrobyn

I've sailed at least twice, maybe 3 times on Valentine's day and I can definitely say the ship does nothing. Back in the day when there was a flower cart onboard, roses were sold on the Promenade, but that's it.

Then cruisers need to come with some 'attitude' and have some fun.

Then cruisers need to come with some 'attitude' and have some fun.

Where's the "like" button?? :D

It (a cruise, life, whatever) is what you make it... We're sailing on Navigator over Valentine's Day, and will it make it an amazingly special day whether the ship does a thing or not. :)

We sailed on Valentine's Day a couple of years ago and every lady received a flower as we entered the dining room. We'll be onboard a cruise this Valentine's Day, so will see if that has changed.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Where's the "like" button?? :D

It (a cruise, life, whatever) is what you make it... We're sailing on Navigator over Valentine's Day, and will it make it an amazingly special day whether the ship does a thing or not. :)

Now I need the 'like' button. The more we cruise, the more this attitude becomes true....the cruise line staff can make it special, but not nearly as special as what I can make it!

We'll be on the Star on Valentine's day, I already bought my wife her gift, a new mop. I'm not sure if I should surprise her with her gift before or after the cruise. It would be impractical to try and give it to her on the ship.

It would be very impractical to give to her on the ship, and you could be someone pushed overboard, if you do manage to give it to her on the ship.

I suspect giving it to her, 1 minute before you leave for the ship and then say....."Honey, I love you -- so let's go on our CRUISE NOW' -- might enable her to forget about the mop.

It would be very impractical to give to her on the ship, and you could be someone pushed overboard, if you do manage to give it to her on the ship.

I suspect giving it to her, 1 minute before you leave for the ship and then say....."Honey, I love you -- so let's go on our CRUISE NOW' -- might enable her to forget about the mop.

Thank's Paulette, I might add it is not just any mop, it is military grade, not a cheapo.