single cabins on Majesty location

all the inside single cabins on are in good locations well away from the engines. Personally i would not bother booking a specific one and save the £42.

first time aboard i booked 6003 which was fine except next door is a housekeeping locker and in rough seas something in there was banging against the walls. I mentioned it to the steward and it was fixed.

Last time on majesty i took pot luck and ended up in the same cabin. No banging on the walls this time.

all the inside single cabins on are in good locations well away from the engines. Personally i would not bother booking a specific one and save the £42.

first time aboard i booked 6003 which was fine except next door is a housekeeping locker and in rough seas something in there was banging against the walls. I mentioned it to the steward and it was fixed.

Last time on majesty i took pot luck and ended up in the same cabin. No banging on the walls this time.

Thank you , think I will save the money and just see what I get :)

I had cabin 6043 the first time I was on Majesty - it was so quiet I couldn't tell if we were sailing or docked!

The very first cruise we went on we had an inside cabin and when I woke up I was amazed at how smooth it was.

It was only when we went for breakfast that I found out we hadn't left port yet as the weather was too bad.:o

Edited by happy v

The very first cruise we went on we had an inside cabin and when I woke up I was amazed at how smooth it was.

It was only when we went for breakfast that I found out we hadn't left port yet as the weather was too bad.:o

Lol, Vera, I'm still laughing at that. :D

I had cabin 6043 the first time I was on Majesty - it was so quiet I couldn't tell if we were sailing or docked!

Hi

Thank you, I normally book outside cabin on deck 9, but this time I decide to book inside cabin so I was little concerned, thank you for your help on this :)

The worst thing was, I was sick for the next two weeks and didn't step foot on another ship for six years.:eek::)

Seasick for 2 weeks, I don't think I would have tried it again. Lol.

Just 6 years.....it took me nearly 50 years after being sea sick on a school educational cruise ship (Dunera) in a Force 8/9 off the coast of Greece in February 1964. That's why I asked so many questions about sea sickness remedies when I first came on this site. :eek:;)

Seasick for 2 weeks, I don't think I would have tried it again. Lol.

Just 6 years.....it took me nearly 50 years after being sea sick on a school educational cruise ship (Dunera) in a Force 8/9 off the coast of Greece in February 1964. That's why I asked so many questions about sea sickness remedies when I first came on this site. :eek:;)

I don't think I would have if I hadn't discovered you could get medication which worked;):D

Sorry for the delay in replying we've been away for a few days.

Edited by happy v

Hi all, we are travelling on the Majesty on 16th Jan around the Canaries,

we are in Cabin 7003 (fixed double bed) has anyone seen or been in this cabin? Also what can we expect from the weather and sea state? and what do you regular cruisers suggest for sea sickness remedies.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All, i have been trying to work out where the inside single cabins are located on Thomson Majesty. I have looked on deck plans but not entirely clear, are they just on deck 6?

Many thanks

Jane

Hi

I have recently come back from the colourful coast had a single cabin on deck 6 cabin no 6044 avoid this is if you can backs on to the cleaners storage cupboard, nightmare trying to get any sleep if the seas are rough as everything moves about and bangs on the wall reported into reception on numerous occasion and set ear plugs even reported to the cabin stewards and nothing was done :) enjoy the cruise but very tired :cool: