Camera help!!

Hey guys what do you think of this camera!! This will be r first cruise and don't know how it will be getting those picture coming into port and while at sea!! Nikon COOLPIX L840 This is the camera I just bought lemme know if you think there's something better around this price!

Thank!! Happy cruising!

There are probably two dozen models you could substitute in that price/feature range that would provide you with nearly identical performance. If you are looking for good zoom range, ease of use and a compact form factor, the Coolpix will do just fine.

Enjoy your cruise!

Dave

Edited by pierces

My mother has either that model or its predecessor. It will take good enough pictures for most people and I agree with the other poster. In the 200.00 price range, there are dozens of cameras that will all take basically the same pictures.

You can see what it's capable of here: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/nikon-l840/nikon-l840GALLERY.HTM

Hey guys what do you think of this camera!! This will be r first cruise and don't know how it will be getting those picture coming into port and while at sea!! Nikon COOLPIX L840 This is the camera I just bought lemme know if you think there's something better around this price!

Thank!! Happy cruising!

It will be fine. Pretty simple to use, which you need, moderate quality photos, especially if you not want to print enlargements.

Not a bad little camera.