Grand Cayman Excursion in November

Tracey/Thom

We're excited to be on Princess for the first time in November. In your opinion, what was your favorite excursion on Grand Cayman? We get bored just lying on a beach, but all of the others look great, we're having trouble choosing!

Sting Ray City is a must for Grand Cayman at least once. You can book it through the ship or independently. Island Marketing has an excursion to SRC on jet skis.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks for your input! Has anyone done the 5 hour tour of Hell, Cake Factory, blow hole, etc.? It's called the Coast to coast scenic Island Drive

Hell and the Cake Factory are not really much of anything. Hell is okay to see once but you could look at pictures on the internet and get the jest. The cake factory has free samples but envision 30 to 50 people in a very small store trying to get FREE samples. We went outside and looked at the water. You can buy the cakes in many locations if you want one. You don't really get to see the cakes made; at least we didn't.

Thanks for your input! Has anyone done the 5 hour tour of Hell, Cake Factory, blow hole, etc.? It's called the Coast to coast scenic Island Drive

If you are likely to get bored at a beach......this tour does not sound appealing. I second and third some sort of day sail to Stingray City. Soooo much fun. Stingraysailing is a good one. There are a lot of options. Some include stops at Rum point, some go on waverunners, some have drinks or food included, etc.

Here are the top 5 things to do in GC (IMO):

Stingray City

Scuba/snuba

Snorkel

Beach

Shop

It's not really a culinary or cultural hot spot. It's an awesome island and town, but pretty "modern" so to speak (compared to other W. Caribbean islands). It's one of my favorite islands, but I love to snorkel.

we went on a great tour we booked online but didn't pay til after the tour. Nice boat and Captain. picked us up promptly, took us to Stingray City, Coral Gardens, and Starfish point - gorgeous! included pizza and free pics for a great price - Acquarius tours.