shows on the crown

happy traveler69

Glad you are trying Princess. Sorry nobody has responded in over four hours. Probably because it is very difficult to predict what shows will be on board in eight months.

Mainstays have been What a Swell Party, Motor City, and many more. Some new shows are being rolled out and other old ones are leaving.

If you're talking about movies instead of stage performances, it is even harder to predict.

Regardless, have a great cruise!

The one thing that is pretty certain is that you almost certainly won't see On The Bayou although, now that they are presenting the "regular stage" version of it on the Island Princess I really don't see why they shouldn't expand this to more ships now...

I, for one, would like to see see some new shows. I know they are now offering a few new shows on select ships but most of the "regular" shows one can only see so many times before wishing for something different...

Hi. Welcome to the Princess boards. We will be on the Crown in Sept-Oct. I will try to remember to post on the boards what shows and movies, and entertainment we have at that time. But as already mentioned the shows, movies and entertainment keeps changing as time goes on

But I think you will enjoy your time on the Crown, and your time on Princess. Have a great cruise.

Cori

Believe Magic-To-Do is on the Crown. It may or may not be shown on a 6 night cruise, but if it is don't miss it. Magic-To-Do is very entertaining. It is just under one hour long. The theater fills up quickly so arrive early. The later show will probably be less crowded than the early show.