Norwegian EPIC 2/19/2011

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:37 AM.
Fort Lauderdale
55 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Small group going on this President's Day Weekend Cruise. We just booked, check it out at SourceEvents.com. Many of us are from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Looking fowward to this cool ship and meeting new people. Rafael
Fort Lauderdale
55 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Just checking in to see if anyone out there is going on this Presidents Day weekend cruise. Really looking forward to all this ship has to offer. Rafael
2 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
This will be my 1st time cruising solo and my 1st time cruising with NCL. I love the concept of the Solo Studio Cabins, and so I am looking forward to set sail in one on Feb 19, 2011.
2 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Originally posted by FAinEastATL
The Studio cabins are the reason why I chose Epic - though this is not my 1st solo cruise. Looking forward to a well deserved vacation :-)

@FAinEastATL: I am with you on that well deserved vacation, I really do need the R & R time away. And even though I usually sail with Royal, I am being told that NCL is a great line as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

The Netherlands
17 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
does anyone know whether NCL organizes a FOD meeting? When I sailed with HAL, they did have it. If not, do we want to organize one of our own?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Epic, Caribbean Nov 2014
NCL Getaway, Caribbean Aug 2014
NCL Sky, Bahamas Jan 2014
Carnival Sunshine, Mediterranean July 2013
NCL Epic, Caribbean Feb 2011
RCC Adventure of the Seas, Mediterranean June 2010
HAL Eurodam, Caribbean Feb 2009
The Netherlands
17 Posts
Joined Jan 2011
Thanks! That's very useful! Couldn't help but noticing the ABBA theme night as well - curious if they will host one on our cruise as well
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Epic, Caribbean Nov 2014
NCL Getaway, Caribbean Aug 2014
NCL Sky, Bahamas Jan 2014
Carnival Sunshine, Mediterranean July 2013
NCL Epic, Caribbean Feb 2011
RCC Adventure of the Seas, Mediterranean June 2010
HAL Eurodam, Caribbean Feb 2009