Room service liquor menu/prices

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:54 AM.
#2
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Sandytoes posted the recent room service menus and pricing. You can find the thread here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=848158

Edited, Opps sorry, I thought it included the liquor pricing page, but it doesn't seem to have that. Sorry!
#3
phila, pa
51,760 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Find a bar menu-- the price is the same if you got it at the bar--or through room service.

This does not include any mini bar thats in place in the cabin.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Disney WOrld Dec 5, 2016 Carnival Vista- February 2017 Disney WOrld May 7, 2017 Disney World 8/17

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#5
Atlanta/Key West
9,920 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Originally posted by horseymike
does anyone have a room service liquor menu with the prices ?
Are you asking about cocktails or by the bottle liquor sales?

Mike
#6
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Originally posted by paul929207
I believe the price is the same as in bars. Dewars is $4.95.
My understanding it was the price per bottle for stateroom delivery. Maybe I read it incorrectly?
#7
Maine
1,316 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
The bottles they have are either 350ml or 375ml, and there are not a lot of choices for what you can have delivered. Most are in the $17-30 range,

Try this link. Liquor is toward the bottom.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboar...lars/index.jsp
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature



StacY & DaviD
Lunasea, LLC charter members
_________________________________________
Carnival Glory - 9/24/2005 (Honeymoon) - 7279
Carnival Valor - 4/23/2006 - 7449
Sensation - 1/21/2007 - Needed a quickie - E234
Caribbean Princess - 9/16/2007 - E729
Crown Princess - 10/19/2008 - B605
<A href="http://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?name=Scooter-n-GB&date=10-19-2008&image=Beach-8&text=Belated Anniversary Sailebration" target=_blank IMG]? Princess[ &ship="Crown">

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target=_blank>




#8
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Originally posted by Scooter-n-GB
The bottles they have are either 350ml or 375ml, and there are not a lot of choices for what you can have delivered. Most are in the $17-30 range, and I am not talking top shelf here either. IMO, most if not all the choices they have for "bottle" service are "call" quality (Smirnoff, Jim Beam, Gilbey's, etc.)

Try this link. Liquor is toward the bottom.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboar...lars/index.jsp

And check your cruise answer book before you leave, it should arrive with your luggage tags. We found over twice the selections that could be pre-ordered listed in there, compared to the Princess website or the room service liquor menu.
#9
Maine
1,316 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by Toto2Kansas
And check your cruise answer book before you leave, it should arrive with your luggage tags. We found over twice the selections that could be pre-ordered listed in there, compared to the Princess website or the room service liquor menu.
That's weird, you must have a different cruise answer book or something.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature



StacY & DaviD
Lunasea, LLC charter members
_________________________________________
Carnival Glory - 9/24/2005 (Honeymoon) - 7279
Carnival Valor - 4/23/2006 - 7449
Sensation - 1/21/2007 - Needed a quickie - E234
Caribbean Princess - 9/16/2007 - E729
Crown Princess - 10/19/2008 - B605
<A href="http://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?name=Scooter-n-GB&date=10-19-2008&image=Beach-8&text=Belated Anniversary Sailebration" target=_blank IMG]? Princess[ &ship="Crown">

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target=_blank>




#10
Atlanta/Key West
9,920 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
And there are top shelf liqors listed as well, like Crown Royal and Bombay Sapphire i.e. Those rank right up there with the top and pricewise as well.

Mike
#11
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Originally posted by bhopal21
And there are top shelf liqors listed as well, like Crown Royal and Bombay Sapphire i.e. Those rank right up there with the top and pricewise as well.

Mike
Yep, Thanks Mike. I knew I wasn't seeing invisible liquor listings as we ordered several to be waiting in our stateroom last cruise. And these were not available on the Princess site or listed onboard in the room service menu, only listed in the cruise answer book. And we were very happy to see the variety.
#12
Maine
1,316 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by Toto2Kansas
Yep, Thanks Mike. I knew I wasn't seeing invisible liquor listings as we ordered several to be waiting in our stateroom last cruise. And these were not available on the Princess site or listed onboard in the room service menu, only listed in the cruise answer book. And we were very happy to see the variety.
What page of the cruise answer book, pray tell? I actually went through the process of comparing what is on the website, to my current answer book, and did not notice any difference.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature



StacY & DaviD
Lunasea, LLC charter members
_________________________________________
Carnival Glory - 9/24/2005 (Honeymoon) - 7279
Carnival Valor - 4/23/2006 - 7449
Sensation - 1/21/2007 - Needed a quickie - E234
Caribbean Princess - 9/16/2007 - E729
Crown Princess - 10/19/2008 - B605
<A href="http://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?name=Scooter-n-GB&date=10-19-2008&image=Beach-8&text=Belated Anniversary Sailebration" target=_blank IMG]? Princess[ &ship="Crown">

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target=_blank>




#13
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Originally posted by Scooter-n-GB
What page of the cruise answer book, pray tell? I actually went through the process of comparing what is on the website, to my current answer book, and did not notice any difference.
The one I have in front of me, it's on page 27. The full list is there from wines, liquor and every package available for pre-ordering. It is under the section of CELEBRATIONS.
#14
Maine
1,316 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by Toto2Kansas
The one I have in front of me, it's on page 27. The full list is there from wines, liquor and every package available for pre-ordering. It is under the section of CELEBRATIONS.
Hmm, different page for me (pg 25). I compare exactly to the website offerings...

You must just be special..
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature



StacY & DaviD
Lunasea, LLC charter members
_________________________________________
Carnival Glory - 9/24/2005 (Honeymoon) - 7279
Carnival Valor - 4/23/2006 - 7449
Sensation - 1/21/2007 - Needed a quickie - E234
Caribbean Princess - 9/16/2007 - E729
Crown Princess - 10/19/2008 - B605
<A href="http://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?name=Scooter-n-GB&date=10-19-2008&image=Beach-8&text=Belated Anniversary Sailebration" target=_blank IMG]? Princess[ &ship="Crown">

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target=_blank>




#15
The Land of Ahhs!
44,132 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Originally posted by Scooter-n-GB
Hmm, different page for me (pg 25). I compare exactly to the website offerings...

You must just be special..
I will have to double check when my next cruise answer book arrives. Sure hope they haven't changed it. Time will tell.
#17
Maine
1,316 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by Mini_Moose
There is no single malt whiskey to order for your states room. Bummer.
BYO! What's your usual single malt?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature



StacY & DaviD
Lunasea, LLC charter members
_________________________________________
Carnival Glory - 9/24/2005 (Honeymoon) - 7279
Carnival Valor - 4/23/2006 - 7449
Sensation - 1/21/2007 - Needed a quickie - E234
Caribbean Princess - 9/16/2007 - E729
Crown Princess - 10/19/2008 - B605
<A href="http://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?name=Scooter-n-GB&date=10-19-2008&image=Beach-8&text=Belated Anniversary Sailebration" target=_blank IMG]? Princess[ &ship="Crown">

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" target=_blank>




#18
phila, pa
51,760 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
when will we get an answer book? or is it online
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up-- Disney WOrld Dec 5, 2016 Carnival Vista- February 2017 Disney WOrld May 7, 2017 Disney World 8/17

. o ..
o . o o.o
...oo
__[]__
__|_o_o_o\__
""""""""""/
. .. . /
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^