overnight stay on britannia

joe grumble

we are due to sail on britannia from barbados.we arrive friday but the ship sails saturday night, my question is this :- are the people who fly home saturday still on the ship and when we embark on friday will we be able to walk around and use the facilities or will they be out of bounds until later.

just asking as 2 friends who have never cruised before are looking forward to having a good nosey round before settling in to their room.we always take our time and go all around each ship we are on so we know where everything is.

we are due to sail on britannia from barbados.we arrive friday but the ship sails saturday night, my question is this :- are the people who fly home saturday still on the ship and when we embark on friday will we be able to walk around and use the facilities or will they be out of bounds until later.

just asking as 2 friends who have never cruised before are looking forward to having a good nosey round before settling in to their room.we always take our time and go all around each ship we are on so we know where everything is.

yes..... the people who go home Friday will have gone when you arrive and the Saturday people will go home Saturday when the Saturday people arrive !!!get my jist !!! we fly from Manchester Friday morning your holiday starts when you set of from home....:):):):):)

As soon as you get on the ship you can access your cabin as Caribbean flights usually get to ship around 3pm onwards. Then you're free to explore the ship and use all of the facilities. You may see some folks getting off when you arrive as they're kept on board until the coach takes you back to the airport.

The next day the other half get off and new folks arrive.

On the return day you have to be out of your cabin by 8am but are free to enjoy the ship and facilities, or even get off as long as you're back for the time for your coach transfer to the airport.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums