Hoping for an extension on upgrade offer

leslieweber

Hi

We'd love to do the Canary Islands in Nov. almost Elite level on Celebrity and have sailed the Journey once and loved it!

Any chance the current sale will be expanded to include Fall 2014?? Please!

Leslie

Hello Leslie and John -

I appreciate your question whether we plan to include 2014 fall voyages in the current Anniversary upgrade promotion because it gives me an opportunity to explain why the fall and second-half of 2014 voyages were not included when the offer was introduced into the marketplace.

This promotion's strategy is twofold: 1) to drive bookings to targeted second-half 2013 voyages to improve the likelihood of meeting or exceeding our 2013 revenue target, and 2) to drive traffic to targeted first-half 2014 voyages operating through July 27, 2014. The last day to book the current Anniversary upgrade promotion (as shown on our website) will be Friday, May 31.

I want to point out that our inventory management group is constantly monitoring booking performance for all of our published 2013 and 2014 voyages and from time to time might consider introducing new tactical promotions, either globally or to specific markets, to stimulate consumers to focus on voyages that are not performing to their pre-determined booking levels. That means that new promotions might be introduced in the future.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed your previous time aboard Azamara and hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you aboard again!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Bill,

So glad we found out about this offer and were able to book it - my dream itinerary with a dream price tag!

Quick question (or 2): How soon can we book shore excursions for November 2013? Are charges put on our credit card the time or booking, or at the time of embarkation?

We are seasoned cruisers, but this, our first Azamara cruise, has me quite excited. I have a feeling it will become our benchmark.

Thanks,

Marion

Archived