what pier does Royal Caribbean dock at in Cozumel?

Can anyone tell me which of the three piers Royal Caribbean docks at in Cozumel? We are booking an excursion and they are wanting to know.

Thanks for any help.

I would be a little leery of booking an excursion with a company that doesn't know where RCL docks in Cozumel!!!

thank you Darkwolfe. That will help. The tour did not know which cruise line we were coming in on. It is for a scuba diving excursion since the one we booked on the ship has been cancelled by Royal Caribbean. It is a very reputible dive shop from what I read called Cha Cha Cha dive center. If anyone else has had any experience with them, I would like to know.

What purpose is the photo for?

Are they supposed to describe what the dock looks like to the dive company?

Dude, what is your problem? You haven't provided one single post on here that has helped the OP. And, if you look at the bottom of the pic it says the name of the pier.

OP. As far as Cha (3) goes they are a good tour company. Edmundo and John are great dive masters. They also do Whale Shark tours. Check TripAdvisor for past diver reviews.

Does anyone know specifically which one Jewel docks at? We're doing the Cozumel Bar Hop and were wondering if it's the one by the Starbucks or if we'll have to grab a cab. Doesn't matter either way, just curious.

Does anyone know specifically which one Jewel docks at? We're doing the Cozumel Bar Hop and were wondering if it's the one by the Starbucks or if we'll have to grab a cab. Doesn't matter either way, just curious.

Royal ships will almost always dock at the International Pier. As others have mentioned, there may be situations that occur that require a change of plans. Sometimes there are too many ships at all the piers and a ship might have to tender.

Royal ships will almost always dock at the International Pier. As others have mentioned, there may be situations that occur that require a change of plans. Sometimes there are too many ships at all the piers and a ship might have to tender.

Thanks! You really are a wealth of info! ;)

You'll need to grab a cab and let me warn you, the line to get a cab can be extensive in Cozumel, so make sure you allow time because Tom will not wait. You can call him and let him know your ETA if you are close. Also Cozumel is an hour different from EST, so you need to check with the ship to see if they are on local time or staying on EST. I was on two ships last year, one being the Jewel. One changed times, the other didn't but I can't remember. Enjoy the barhop its a nice tour IF you don't get stuck with too many drunks who are always late getting back to the van.

thank you Darkwolfe. That will help. The tour did not know which cruise line we were coming in on. It is for a scuba diving excursion since the one we booked on the ship has been cancelled by Royal Caribbean. It is a very reputible dive shop from what I read called Cha Cha Cha dive center. If anyone else has had any experience with them, I would like to know.

You are quite welcome. I don't think you'll wind up downtown unless Carnival takes over all the slots at International. NCL tends to be downtown.

What purpose is the photo for?

Are they supposed to describe what the dock looks like to the dive company?

No, that provides a first time visitor to Cozumel a visual reference for themselves. So if something does get changed, they'll know it rather than going "Where are we?" I have found such pictures very useful myself in the past and am paying it forward. It's a simple, easy way to assist a fellow cruiser.

Things may have changed, but I've to Cozumel four times on RCI ships. The three that were Radiance class or smaller docked downtown, the fourth was Oasis and it docked at the International Pier.

Things may have changed, but I've to Cozumel four times on RCI ships. The three that were Radiance class or smaller docked downtown, the fourth was Oasis and it docked at the International Pier.

We have been to Cozumel 29x and rest assured RCI will be at International unless some freak situation stops them.

Are they meeting you just outside the pier? ( I know when we took the bar hop last year they cannot come into the pier so they met us at the first shop to the left just outside the pier, to load onto the bus) SInce Carnival pier is right beside us, they combined them too.

They have many new shops going up right across the street from the International pier. Is there a new Starbucks there maybe?

Sounds like you, or us, need more specifics on where you are meeting.

I've been to Cozumel umpteen times and always at International Pier for RCI. Here's a weekly schedule to check out:

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Cruiseships

Or try this one:

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2012.html#.UJMaZUL3AzV

I think it takes some unusual conditions for RCI not to dock at TMM International.

Have fun.

MattInFLL, thank you. that is what I was looking for was the schedule. What scares me the most is that there will be five ships there that day. It will be pretty crowded. Some of us will probably stay on the ship while the others will scuba dive.

Archived