Second time in Aruba..what to do?

lauriedun

I love Aruba and am glad to be going back. Last time we rented a jeep, toured the island, and ended up at Baby Beach, which I loved. I need suggestions on what to do this time. I love uncrowded beaches with good snorkeling, maybe some sightseeing or shopping afterwards. Any suggestions? What is not to be missed?

You can also snorkel at Mango Alto, which during the weekday mornings is virtually deserted. I posted a few photos of this area and some shopping and things on my blog. Check them out. More to come over the next few weeks.

Let us know what liked after returning from the island!

Thanks for the ideas! Has anyone visited the Natural Pool recently? Is it fairly easy to get to? Worth the trip?

We were there for the third time last month. This was our first time going via ATV rather than 4 X 4. It was much easier and faster to get to with the ATV's than the 4 x 4.

We were there for the third time last month. This was our first time going via ATV rather than 4 X 4. It was much easier and faster to get to with the ATV's than the 4 x 4.

Where did you rent the ATV? Did you just also use it to get around the island?

Is it OK in a jeep, or would you not recommend it?

Do you have any pictures?

Thanks for your help!

Where did you rent the ATV? Did you just also use it to get around the island?

Is it OK in a jeep, or would you not recommend it?

Do you have any pictures?

Thanks for your help!

I wrote about our ATV tour at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=15165590&postcount=4

A jeep is fine, but after having been to the Natural Pool twice before via 4 x 4,we found getting there on the ATV's much, much easier and a lot quicker as well. :)

Were there specific photos you were looking for? I have 1000+ photos on my website.This past trip I took about 2000 pics and am still in the process of editing them. :o

I wrote about our ATV tour at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=15165590&postcount=4

A jeep is fine, but after having been to the Natural Pool twice before via 4 x 4,we found getting there on the ATV's much, much easier and a lot quicker as well. :)

Were there specific photos you were looking for? I have 1000+ photos on my website.This past trip I took about 2000 pics and am still in the process of editing them. :o

Thanks for the info! The pictures were helpful also...

Archived