Carnival Glory 07/03/04 Review - Western Caribbean

beachdreamer

Just wanted to let you know we just returned from our 07/03 Carnival Glory review. This is a beautiful, very well laid out ship. Our only complaint was the fun pass line. It didn't matter is you filled it out or not, we didn't seem to get on any faster and this took approximately one hour or so to get on the ship. Other than that, everything was terrific. The food was great, as was our cabins, camp carnival (which my kids cried if they couldn't go to) and the crew. We went to Costa Maya, Belize, Cozumel and Progresso. The only port that was not great, was Belize. It was very poor and 98 degrees so we decided to get back on the boat.

If I can be of any help to anyone, please email me at:

Ksjur@bellsouth.net. I'll help however I can.

Overall, this ship is beautiful and very well run. I have been on the Sensation and Triumph and enjoyed this as well as the others.

Happy sailing!

Glad you had a great time. How old are your children. I have an almost 2 year old and another due in September. I am always trying to figure out when is the earliest I will be able to cruise with the family.

We LOVED Belize, but we did a shore tour (Shark Ray Alley), and it sounds as if you did not. I've heard that it's a port you either love or hate, and it seems that most of the people that don't like it didn't do a tour, so they didn't get to see the beauty of Belize. Oh well, that just gives you an excuse to book another cruise and go back to Belize to see what you really missed. ;) Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise on the Glory! We had so much fun, we're considering booking her again for next year.

I have two children, age 6 and 16. We have been cruising with our little one since she was two, which has never been a problem. I think Camp Carnival takes some little ones as I saw a small baby being fed by a bottle by one of the counselers.

I have two children, age 6 and 16. We have been cruising with our little one since she was two, which has never been a problem. I think Camp Carnival takes some little ones as I saw a small baby being fed by a bottle by one of the counselers.

Did you ever have any problems with your daughter when she was 2? My oldest will be 2 shortly and we have been blessed with a very well behaved child, so I do not think behavior will be a problem, at least nothing that a quick trip to "timeout land" could not cure. My biggest concern is things like seasickness (I do not think he is talking well enough yet to articulate seasickness to us) and boredom. Any suggestions/thoughts/advice you are willing to share?

HI Carla: We were waiting for my mom, sister, brother-in-law from New York to arrive from the shuttle bus from the airport. So by the time we got on line it was nearly 12:00 or so. We were on the ship by 1:30. My advice would be to go to the line on the right. A Carnival rep told us to go to the fun pass on the left because it was faster but the line on the right had about 10 more carnival reps working on that side. So take a look first before you get on a line. The other side moved much quicker than ours. Hope this helps.

Hi: We also have been blessed with a well-behaved child (most of the time). She has never had a problem with seasickness although she does get car sick, if you can figure that out. I have been giving her half a dramamine for car sickness but she has never needed it on the cruise. You may want to check with your pediatrician just to see what he suggests. Hope this helps. I am having severe Carnival Glory right now. LOL.

I will definately call his pediatrician regarding any meds I could potentially give him for a variety of illnesses he may contract before we go. How about boredom/lack of things for your child to do. Has she ever complained that she was bored?

Archived