Parking at San Pedro

Can anyone share a bit more about parking at San Pedro World Cruise Teeminal? We will be driving in Wednesday morning and I'm concerned that the lot could be full. I'm not really sure how many people drive vs fly but I don't really know what we would do if we were turned away from the parking lot. has anyone ever arrived to a full lot? If so, what did you do? Is there alternative parking near by?

Thank you

Not I, with ships arriving in the AM and passengers getting in their cars to go home you should have no problem at all, I would suggest an arrival between 1000 and 1100. A good trick is to circle around and drop your companion and luggage off at the curb then continue the circuit into the parking lot. At least that has been my MO.

• 3 weeks later...

We've sailed out of San Pedro many many times...have never had a problem with parking...agree with the above...drop off those cruising with you and their lugage first then circle back around...however we have actually a few times found extremely upclose parking...so I would also suggest you give it a scan first.