Cove balcony price drop

paradise825

Yep... On the Breeze in December the price for a Cove Balcony went up and up from when we booked until about 90 days before sailing. Then it started back down and we eventually ended up with about $100 per person OBC.

we booked our upcoming dream cove balconies late July last year and have yet to see a price drop. nothing but increase albeit small increases I'm hoping since I'm now inside of 90 days and yes I have to say it, with negative publicity from triumph, the price will drop to attract cruisers etc. But from everything I've read the price really doesn't drop on these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..... I apologize fer ne spellng miztakes as itz hard to type on dis little fone

We're on the Dream in October and haven't seen price drops either, only increases. Thought with all the Triumph talk we might get one but no luck. I also noticed a few weeks back that all coves are sold out on my sailing, so unless someone cancels or a travel agent has a bunch of unsold coves I think we're SOL on that note. But I'll keep checking til 2 days before the sailing.

Sorry about no price drop on the Dream, but 2 weeks ago when I checked cove prices for our April 21st sailing on the Breeze there was a BIG price drop. We have 3 in the cabin and thanks to the More = Merrier price we got a $257 on board credit. It pays to check this board! Thanks everyone!!!!

We have a cove booked for the Breeze in May. I knew we have had a few price drops so went and checked my paperwork. So far we have saved $498! :) The last two price drops happened after we paid off the cruise, so now we have a nice OBC to play with. :D

By reading these boards it seems that most all cruises come down in price.

in 18 cruises we have only had 2 cruises come down.

all others sailed at more then what we paid.

Our summer cruises have always been in Sept

Archived