Two year old on Breakaway

crooozer

We are thrilled to be taking our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter on the Dec. 27 Breakaway cruise. I know she can't stay in clubs by herself, but there are Guppy activities for adult/child. What are they like? What else do you recommend for kids her age? She is a great kid - funny, happy and interested in everything. Any tips for us?

My youngest son was 3 when we last sailed breakaway but he didn't want to stay in the kids club. He loved the music, the mini golf and the smaller "kiddie" ropes course. He loved the pools (we brought his life jacket from home) and just in general liked walking around. We didn't do guppies, but it sure looked adorable and they also had cupcake decorating and other family fun activities. You won't be disappointed.

We are thrilled to be taking our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter on the Dec. 27 Breakaway cruise. I know she can't stay in clubs by herself, but there are Guppy activities for adult/child. What are they like? What else do you recommend for kids her age? She is a great kid - funny, happy and interested in everything. Any tips for us?

My husband and I will be sailing on November 22 with our 2.5 year old - I'll try to remember to post back how things went & what the Guppy activities were like when we return. :)