6 year old in Cabo and PV

IDKaren

Been to these places many times as adults. We are going with six year old granddaughter ...we have Mazatlan planned to Stone Island but not sure about Cabo and PV. Don't want to pay the money for a day pass...Last week we did Pirate boat excursion in PV but it was SO rough her dad would be so sick! Anyone been to either place recentLy with kids with any recommendations? Thanks all!

Been to these places many times as adults. We are going with six year old granddaughter ...we have Mazatlan planned to Stone Island but not sure about Cabo and PV. Don't want to pay the money for a day pass...Last week we did Pirate boat excursion in PV but it was SO rough her dad would be so sick! Anyone been to either place recentLy with kids with any recommendations? Thanks all!

Bus or cab to old town Vallarta, beachday at Playa los Muertos.

Maybe walk the Malecon first.

In Cabo, I would recommend a glass bottom boat tour of the Arch, Lover's Beach, Divorce Beach, and the Sea Lions. It should cost between $8 and $12US per person. They will give you tortillas to feed the fish, which will actually swim up into your hand. Your 6 year old should love it! (You will too, we've done it several times.)

• 3 weeks later...
In Cabo, I would recommend a glass bottom boat tour of the Arch, Lover's Beach, Divorce Beach, and the Sea Lions. It should cost between $8 and $12US per person. They will give you tortillas to feed the fish, which will actually swim up into your hand. Your 6 year old should love it! (You will too, we've done it several times.)

We have a & 6 yo boys and will be down there in a few weeks. This sounds great! About how long is the adventure?

Thanks for the tip!

In Cabo during a cruise when our girls were in second grade we contacted Benjy and did a personal tour through him... He took us per our request on tour of glass blowing factory (they let our group all try it too- other groups we saw didn't get that option that we saw). We went parasailing and he took us to el Chileno beach- set up an umbrella for us and had a cooler for drinks. He also drove us to his favorite little restaurant. It was a great day.

We did the yellow submarine our first trip when our twins were kindergarteners and walked the market. That was good too but not as fun as the day spent with Benjy.

In Puerto Vallarta we did the signature swim with the Dolphins when they were kindergarteners (good experience) and in second grade when we went back we did the las Caletas snorkeling, kids zip line & meet the monkeys experience- that was a great one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a & 6 yo boys and will be down there in a few weeks. This sounds great! About how long is the adventure?

Thanks for the tip!

The boat tour (as I recall) is 45 minutes to an hour. Too, after the tour you can have them drop you off at Medano Beach (the only swimmable beach in Cabo proper.) There, you can spend the afternoon at any of the several Cantinas and restaurants (think "toes in the sand, beverage in hand".) At the end of the day, I recommend walking out to one of the parking lots (100 yards) and grabbing a land cab back to the Cruise Docks. A land cab for up to 8 people should only cost you about $14US total. The advantage of taking the land cab back is that you will be able to see parts of Cabo that you would otherwise miss. I should state that if you land at Medano Beach, you will have to step out of the boat in ankle/knee deep water....but even with a fake knee, I have done it dozens of times.

In Cabo during a cruise when our girls were in second grade we contacted Benjy and did a personal tour through him...

Do you have contact info or is there a website for booking with Benjy?

Do you have contact info or is there a website for booking with Benjy?

a12d5aa554157edd429b201bca515874.jpg

We were with another family of twins that day day in Cabo. That family went back the next year but flew into Cabo for their vacation. They had Benjy set up activities for several days of their vacation. Just a really friendly and knowledgeable guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by crAZytwinmomma