Drinking Age

tw67

What is the drinking age in Amber Cove, right at the port area? I know it is 18 in the DR, but wasn't sure if they kept the drinking age to 21 like they do in the Private Islands?

My younger daughter now 27 was 19 or 20 when we took a western Caribe cruise out of Galveston on Rccl. We stopped in Cozumel and she was quite impressed with herself that she could legally buy beer! I have a picture of her in some place we went with her first legal beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My younger daughter now 27 was 19 or 20 when we took a western Caribe cruise out of Galveston on Rccl. We stopped in Cozumel and she was quite impressed with herself that she could legally buy beer! I have a picture of her in some place we went with her first legal beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last year in Cozumel my son really enjoyed that he could just go in a bar and order a drink. When we go to Amber Cove he will be 20, so I have a feeling he will come up with an excursion for the family in this port! He wants to go zip lining, and the one at the port is probably not as difficult as the rest of my family would like, so we will start looking at excursions!