Agadir Morocco Jeep Massa 4X4. All the answers you need

Well now I have taken the risk and completed this trip I can give you the full low down. This is not a full review but a need to know post. Price £54 per person (including children) if bought before trip. I think on board it was £58 per person. A full days trip and I felt good value for money.

You will need to take a light weight top for the early morning, water and sturdy shoes. Suncream and hat. You do not need towels or swimwear.

7.45am Pick up from the harbour. The jeeps are in fact landrover cruisers. We has 6 cars in our convoy. All forward facing and can seat 6 passengers.

We did far more driving than expected but we were comfortable. Many stops taking in the views with a lot of explanations. Lunch provided but not great. Very stingy on wine and water.

This is the only Morocco trip that does not include a market. Only one short opportunity to buy ceramics at the first stop. You can buy a 1.5 litre chilled water at the lunch stop for 2 euro.

MOST IMPORTANT - if you are pregnant or have a bad back or are frail, this is not the trip for you. Despite the relative comfort of the car you really get thrown about especially when driving through the sand dunes. Happy to answer any questions.

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I was on the same Majesty cruise as you in April 1013. We queued behind you for the cable car to Monte, in Maderia, and then shared the journey up with you, hubby and your two boys. Believe you were missing your Diet Redbull, or some similar drink. Hope you are all well

I have told that story so many times. For those who don't know what I'm talking about. If you search my user name you will find a post about asking whether I could smuggle diet red bull on board. When queueing for the cable car I was spotted with said can in my hand!!

Yes I'm still drinking them. Great to hear from you. Vanessa AKA auntiebones

Haven't managed to break the habit yet then? :)

I was on Spirit at Easter this year so didn't run into you. Had very poorly hubby last Easter so had no holiday, did manage the Spirit to Fjords in August from Newcastle though. Cruising from a port so close to home has really spoilt me, 75 mins from leaving the ship we were home. Queued for 155 mins in Paphos airport this year, that's without the rest of the travelling.

Hope the boys are well. May bump into you again someday, maybe next Easter...

Edited by Witsend1