Double Check SeaPass - Times Changed

Just a heads up that if you have completed your SeaPass previously, you might want to check it now as I had it complete and printed weeks ago with an assigned arrival time of 10:30. Today I happened to look and the time is changed to 11:15 and it said "incomplete" as additional information is needed for new security reasons.

Just a heads up that if you have completed your SeaPass previously, you might want to check it now as I had it complete and printed weeks ago with an assigned arrival time of 10:30. Today I happened to look and the time is changed to 11:15 and it said "incomplete" as additional information is needed for new security reasons.

Just checked ours and they are fine. If you have gone into any of the on-line check-in boxes, it will say reprint.

Just checked ours and they are fine. If you have gone into any of the on-line check-in boxes, it will say reprint.

Glad yours is "ok". I haven't gone into anything so not sure why it changed. Maybe when I completed it a while ago certain security questions were not present yet. Have a great cruise

On the 11/23 sailing I had 10:30 as well and they shifted it to 11:15. Went back in and made it 10:45. Seems like they removed 10:30 and changed everyone without sending any kind of notification.

• 3 weeks later...
Glad yours is "ok". I haven't gone into anything so not sure why it changed. Maybe when I completed it a while ago certain security questions were not present yet. Have a great cruise

Same here. In addition, my muster station changed 3 times. I questioned the agent at RCI and she told me that I never completed my check-in, which I had printed and held in my hand while talking with her...It also took out my my credit card info, but still had the expiration date...will wait for a couple of weeks...maybe it will be corrected...if not, I'll take all 3 Sea Passes with me to check-in...just lol...

Same here. In addition, my muster station changed 3 times. I questioned the agent at RCI and she told me that I never completed my check-in, which I had printed and held in my hand while talking with her...It also took out my my credit card info, but still had the expiration date...will wait for a couple of weeks...maybe it will be corrected...if not, I'll take all 3 Sea Passes with me to check-in...just lol...

You must enter in your full 16 digit number.