The New Quantum Class Ships - What is the diff?

Johalla

As far as I can tell, they actually hold fewer passengers than Oasis class even though they are larger? So is the big difference that there is more to do and see? It seems that way from what I can tell. That's great with me I just was wondering! :D

As far as I can tell, they actually hold fewer passengers than Oasis class even though they are larger? So is the big difference that there is more to do and see? It seems that way from what I can tell. That's great with me I just was wondering! :D

Quantum isnt larger than Oasis class. :)

Do some research. There are lots of differences between Oasis and Quantum class. ;)

Quantum Class Ships do not have a MDR........they have Dynamic Dining which incorporates 17 different places to eat. Some are complimentary and some have a surcharge.

The WJ will be open 24/7 and you will be able to get breakfast anytime you want and not just in the morning.

Edited by cruisenfever

The Smaller Size of Quantum Class Is DUE to the fact that Both ships HAVE to Be able Fit Under a Bridge in NY/NJ area

That is a much too simple explanation for the size of Quantum class ships and is likely not even a major reason for the difference from Oasis vessels. Compare the specifications for two classes and consider the cooler regions where this new class of ships is expected to operate and you may better understand some of the reasons.

That is a much too simple explanation for the size of Quantum class ships and is likely not even a major reason for the difference from Oasis vessels. Compare the specifications for two classes and consider the cooler regions where this new class of ships is expected to operate and you may better understand some of the reasons.

I just posted the First think I could remember as to the Smaller size,

SORRY

The Smaller Size of Quantum Class Is DUE to the fact that Both ships HAVE to Be able Fit Under a Bridge in NY/NJ area

Oasis was designed with the same retractable funnel system as Oasis so that she can fit through the same bridge to dock in Cape Liberty (as well as actually leave the ship yard in Turku). The main difference is that Oasis was designed for the Caribbean while Quantum was design for cold weather. For that reason one is focused on outside spaces and the other inside.