A Bad Day!

S..Step on

C..Cry

A..Anger

L..Lazy

E..Exercise next week..Promise!

Every Day Is Water Day! RIGHT?

Good Luck Everyone!

I'm with Shelia. I am a stay-the-samer and I thought that I was doing everything right also. Although, I was sick last week and didn't feel like eating most of the time. I know that skipping meals is a big no-no, so maybe that is why I didn't lose. Better luck next week.

Congrats to all of you losers!:)

Rose

Well at least I am the only one. I am a stay the samer this week.

I have been very good with my diet and exercise. The only thing I can think is that I haven't been drinking all the water I am suppose to.

Well at least I didn't gain. :o

Well, I am going to bust up the stay the same party. I lost 3lbs. But this is after 2 weeks of stay-the-same no matter what I did and then one week of one pound loss. So I am averaging out to one pound a week loss.

Hang in there everyone, I have been there.

Deb

OK, I just started my diet a week ago - and I've lost 8 lbs.

I have a theory - because matter never completely goes away - for every pound I lose there must be someone gaining a pound somewhere else. So when we finally get on our cruises, our chowing down will be helping all the other dieters trying to take it off for their cruise. :D

OK, This is really weird I am also a Stay-The-Samer, like everyone else I was extra good. I started a new thing of doing a hour more of exercise every night, using non fat milk instead of creamer in my coffee (that is a big sacrifice) and keeping to less than 1000 calories per day and burning in exercise alone 800. I feel a lot thinner the pants are looser but that darn scale still says 144.2:mad:

I am flying back down to San Diego to see DH tomorrow and will be back home Sunday and hopefully he wil be home by next Saturday for good. Or at least till we leave on our cruise in 5 weeks:) eating this weekend could be a little bit of a set back but not that bad.

OK, I just started my diet a week ago - and I've lost 8 lbs.

I have a theory - because matter never completely goes away - for every pound I lose there must be someone gaining a pound somewhere else. So when we finally get on our cruises, our chowing down will be helping all the other dieters trying to take it off for their cruise. :D

Melissa I like your theory:) So another word when I cruise in 5 weeks my eating will actually be helping others to loose week:rolleyes: hmmmm I like that idea.:D

Know it's not fair you do everything right and you don't lose..Sorry.

Sure you'll ALL have a loss next week!

Now this week I don't feel good..I tried to watch it but ate some wrong things and I lose. Does that make sense? I'm Five lbs less then when I went on the cruise.

Now I will feel better and eat right..will I continue at my usual stay the samer? LOL

Sheila or Shelia (forget which way) Thank You.

Everyone have a good week..be carefull on the weekend.

Almost forgot to check in, I'm a stay the samer too! Good job to those that lost or stayed the same.

Can't believe I actually thought I could do the 11 pounds in 11 weeks! :o Still trying though.

Better luck next week to all of us!

Ginny :)

Welcome, brcris75. We are all doing different weight-loss programs. I am on the South Beach diet, some are on Atkins or Weight Watchers. Whatever diet you choose, all are welcome on this board. We do our weigh ins on Thursdays. We have pledged to lose 11 lbs in 11 weeks. Belle is our biggest supporter/cheerleader. She roots us on and is the person who comes up with the ideas for our pledges. I can't remember when this current pledge ends, but I am sure that someone on this board will let you know. Good luck to you.

Rose

Hi everyone!

This sounds like the kind of support group I need. Do you have a certain diet or anything you are all doing or just doing it on your own and supporting one another? Can anyone join?? :)

Welcome brcris75 -- anyone can join!!!!! This is a great support group! With a whole lot of help from everyone here, I've lost a ton of weight!

You guys are doing awesome!!!! I'm going to buck the trend a little -- I gained one pound over the past three weeks. Ah, don't worry -- I NEEDED to.

I don't even remember the last time I weighed in, and I couldn't post yesterday because I was in bed with the flu for a couple days (out of bed now, but still not doing great). I lost 7 lbs since last week, but 5 of those came off in the last 2 days. I can guarantee that once I start eating *normally*, I will gain it all back.

Lots of stay the samers this week... That sure beats a gain! Congratulations!

Sounds like everyone is really trying to lose..Good for you!

Welcome to the new people..any diet/woe that works for you

that's the one you do. Weigh-in every Thursday.

The Pledge was from January 6th to Msrch 24th. 11 lbs in

11 weeks. If your starting late just Pledge a lb a week for how

many weeks till the 24th.

Pam..Hope you feel better soon..know how you feel, been sick for over 2 weeks. Get WELL FAST!

Miriam your normal..you gained! LOL Really I know you were losing to much to fast. Hope your feeling alright. Haven't heard from you much.

How is the winter going in your new place?

Keep up the good work everyone.

LOL Belle. There's nothing normal about me!!!! :D

Winter has been a lot more rough on me than I thought it would be (which is why Pam hasn't heard from me yet), but it's great to be back home. And today is supposed to be glorious so I'm going to get out for a bit.

I've been around, but since I've been trying to gain a pound or two and not lose, I've really just been lurking here for the most part.

Everyone keep up the good work.

Archived