Where can I play with monkeys and where is a good place to eat conch?

44minimum

How many places are there that have monkeys you can play with? And I have never eaten any but I would like to try some conch, probably not raw but I would like to at least try a fritter or something. Any suggestions? And other people in our party would like to rent an aTV or dune buggy for a jungle ride, do you know one that lasts an hour or two and goes through the jungle instead of along the beach?

How many places are there that have monkeys you can play with? And I have never eaten any but I would like to try some conch, probably not raw but I would like to at least try a fritter or something. Any suggestions? And other people in our party would like to rent an aTV or dune buggy for a jungle ride, do you know one that lasts an hour or two and goes through the jungle instead of along the beach?

If you're docking in Coxen Hole, you can walk down the road to the left to the zip lining place...maybe a 5 minute walk and you'll find monkeys there. $5pp or free if you zip line.

yes we just went, did a tour with victor bodden, fun and sun tour,

saw the monkeys held them played they were so friendly

then 2 hrs on the beach!!

25$ pp..

great tour to do both, you can eat the conch on the beach see the monkeys and the island!!!

loved this port my favorite so far !

We didn't play with the monkeys, but be careful, they bite sometimes.

We ate conch balls at Half Moon Bay, I think I have a pic of them I'll try to find it. The food there was really good. I had coconut shrimp and my babe had blackened fish (Don't ask me what kind of fish it was), and it was a huge piece, we all ate a bite of it. We saw a big group of the dune buggies pass by, looked like a ton of fun! They were going off road into the mountain when we saw them. I don't think they go up the beach though? We used Roatan Sun Splash Tours, they were good. I'd recommend them. They use private drivers. We did the private drivers in Belize too. We used cavetubing.bz. It is better to have your own driver for the day. Especially because we ended up doing more things then we planned.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived