Crown and Anchor Pins

The "benefits" on the Crown and Anchor page says you will get signature lapel pins for the different levels... does anyone have any pictures of the different levels?

(I'm a dork and collect pins and have a pin wall, so this is much more exciting than the free bottle of water... lol)

The ones we've received just have the C&A logo with a colored rock in the middle based on the level. They are pretty nice.

Some people wear them around the ships and other people complain about people wearing them around the ships :rolleyes:

Lots of people seem to like to collect them so you are in good company. They typically just leave them in your room the first day of the cruise.

Tom

We got them for platinum and diamond, didn't get emerald as we went straight from platinum to diamond. The diamond pin looks like the one above but only have 1 "diamond" on it and I think the platinum one is silver coloured (been a while since I looked at them).

We actually didn't get our diamond pins until we were talking to the loyalty manager when booking our next cruise, we were talking about the pins and she told us she didn't have very many but would see if she can find some and when we returned to our cabin that evening they were left out for us :-)

If you don't ask you don't get!

Thank you!

Good advice about asking. We are Emerald and haven't gotten any pins. I went on to eBay to see if there were any for sale online, but I will ask while on our June sailing.

No need to wait, just email C&A!

Excited to finally reach platinum status. Do you mean to tell me next month when I finally cruise as a Platinum member I will not get the pins as promised in my stateroom?

You should get them within the first couple of days, if not go and speak to the loyalty manager and they will get you them!

Excited to finally reach platinum status. Do you mean to tell me next month when I finally cruise as a Platinum member I will not get the pins as promised in my stateroom?

They should be delivered to your stateroom. If not, speak to the LA. :)

Platinum - no pins! :confused:

Have you cruised with RCI since attaining Platinum level? The pin should be in your stateroom on your first cruise AFTER attaining the level. If you don't get one, ask your stateroom attendant. He/she will get you one.

Our Platinum pins were waiting for us in our stateroom on our last cruise. It was our first cruise since attaining Platinum. I tried on the previous cruise to get Platinum perks since we actually turned Platinum during it - they said no :confused:( We did enjoy our balcony discount and robes this time :D

I had to phone C&A and request our Platinum pins. I was expecting them on our cruise but they never showed up. They are a nice pin but I won't wear it, they're pinned to our cruise folder.

Edited by krev

This is the kind of thing that I would be quite happy to see RCI do away with as part of their ongoing cost cutting exercise.

They don't have any real purpose. We have just left ours in our suite on cruises where we have moved through the C&A status levels. They seem pointless.

This is what a Platinum pin looks like:

CIMG3277.jpg.133e110c03a3f4e1c515beff046f5bf3.jpg

BTW, I first obtained Platinum by becoming Select with Celebrity. No pin until AFTER the first cruise where I had over 30 actual C&A points, The pin was delivered to my room within the first couple of days on the first cruise cruise after that. BTW, I'm currently on a B2B and became Emerald on the first cruise. Got the other Emerald stuff but not the pin. I'll be Diamond after this cruise so I probably won't worry about an Emerald pin.

Roy

Have you cruised with RCI since attaining Platinum level? The pin should be in your stateroom on your first cruise AFTER attaining the level. If you don't get one, ask your stateroom attendant. He/she will get you one.

No, actually, I think not. It was probably out last cruise (as you can see we are not particulalrly loyal, so not very excited about the status). Will see if a pin shows up in June.