Do single people go Alaska?

Marfusha2012

I guess it might depend upon what you mean by single - whether you mean single or solo. Either way - I would say the answer is YES! :)

I'm a 36 y/o single female, and I went last May (though I went with friends, so I was single but not solo), and there were quite a few single people that I spent time with from our roll call located elsewhere in cyberspace.

On the other hand, there are a lot of non-single solo cruisers (AND single + solo cruisers) that go, as well, simply because they want to go to Alaska. I can honestly say, it's a destination not to be missed!

Do single people sail on cruises to Alaska?

Any singles planning to go on Carnival Miracle June 11 2013 to Alaska?

Life is really short! Do travel single and solo, if you have to.

I do, and I always meet interesting people. You meet people when sitting at a bar and when sharing a table at dining room. Anytime dining is great, cause you can share a table and never sit with the same people.

The only place you will feel alone is in your cabin. :)

Edited by Gamin2008

I am not worried about feeling alone - i usually do not on cruises:) I will be going single but not solo- with friends (friends couples )... But was curious if Alaska destination will tend to have more or less singles than Cariibean cruises. Will be nice to meet other single people. Our roll coll is pretty slow so far and mostly families.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am female,in my mid-60's. I cruised on the Coral Princess,back to back cruise last July to Alaska. My second cruise on Princess,got a good rate for an inside quarantee. Ended up with an obstructed view outside cabin. Met some cruise critic people aboard the ship,even rented a car for one day to Anchorage with some of them. I had a very nice time,and the glaciers were great! Met a few other singles on this cruise too. So yes singles do cruise to Alaska!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went solo (and single as well) to AK in Sept myself. A) I needed to hit Alaska to finish all 50 states :D and B) I am a bit of a photography nerd so most of my time was spent with my best friend Mr Nikon around my neck looking for the perfect shot. (Still have not found or taken the perfect shot yet but I still keep shooting and trying for it.;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Do single people sail on cruises to Alaska?

Any singles planning to go on Carnival Miracle June 11 2013 to Alaska?

I am single and I am usually a solo traveler. An Alaskan cruise is one of the trips I would like to do soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm lucky I live close and get last minute deals. I've been to Alaska a few times as a single/solo. there's always something different and interesting to do or see.

zelly2, I book the cheapest inside and its usually 150%. like I said though, the last minute deals are the way to go. unfortunately last minute airfare isn't!