Finding singles cruises for under 25's?

Otaku_girl

A bit of a strange question, I know (I really hope I have this in the right forum!)

I have been looking at both solo and singles cruises, sailing from the UK and fly-to cruises. Unfortunately, the majority of the cruises I have managed to find are for very specific age ranges. I would say that over half of them are exclusively for over 40's, while the youngest age range I have been able to find is for the 25-35 age bracket.

I myself am 24, and I only have the one short solo cruise under my belt so far. Can anyone advise any good ships, operators, or places to look for singles cruises that would allow under 25's onboard? Or are solo cruises a more wise choice to opt for?

Thank you so much :o

• 2 weeks later...

I've never done an actual "singles cruise". I'm 23 and a group of my friends and I are taking a cruise to the caribbean in August on RCL's Freedom of the Seas when we get back from our tour overseas. Fingers crossed that there will be some singles our age with us! Best bet is NCL or RCL (sometimes even Carnival) but look for dates that are during school and not around the holidays. We chose to wait until the end of August because all the kids are usually headed back to school so we'd have better odds. The Freedom of the Seas has over 3,000 passengers so it's bound to have plenty of singles our age. Another choice is going during Spring Break but then again your odds aren't the greatest when it comes to kids and breaks from school. Hope this helps! :)

• 2 weeks later...