Miami Spice extended through October!

Host CJSKIDS

Because of the closure and lack of electricity for so many restaurants which can close a small restaurant, Miami Spice has been extended through Halloween! No new restaurants can join and it's expected that 90% or more are expected to extend.

Anyone coming to visit, come help out these restaurants and the employees who were didn't make money for a few weeks!

We'll be in Miami one night pre-cruise next Friday (9/29) and decided to check this out. Any recommendations? I hear Perricone's mentioned on the boards with some regularity

Perricones is a good restaurant but with the Miami Spice Menu, it's a time when I would try some other of the more expensive restaurants as it's a better deal.

Where are you staying in Miami? what do you like to eat?

Perricones is a good restaurant but with the Miami Spice Menu, it's a time when I would try some other of the more expensive restaurants as it's a better deal.

Where are you staying in Miami? what do you like to eat?

We are staying at the new Homewood Suites Downtown/Brickell located at SW 1st ave. Flying down this time, so we won't have a car to get around. It's just myself and 20 yr. DS - looking for something casual, without a big emphasis on fish/seafood which is not his favorite

We are staying at the new Homewood Suites Downtown/Brickell located at SW 1st ave. Flying down this time, so we won't have a car to get around. It's just myself and 20 yr. DS - looking for something casual, without a big emphasis on fish/seafood which is not his favorite

Okay, The haven't given the list yet on who is extending. October 1 is when the new list will be out. But based on the current list, there are many restaurants that will be in walking distance for you. You can also walk to the metro mover stop at the Brickell stop and go other places and downtown if you want.

PM Fish & Steak, Marion (french), Toscana Divino (Italian), Edge Steakhouse and Capital Grille are all places I would look. Capital Grille will be the furthest away from you.