Thermal Suite Cost

LounVal

• 8 months later...

Saw you were on Jewel and had the thermal Suite. It looks like it is so small, 6 nice warm lounges and just 1 small therapy spa. all other areas are men's or woman's areas. Is that correct? We loved this on larger ships since DW and I can hang out together but it appears on Jewel not so much. Any feedback? Thanks!

I paid $199 for a 7 day on Escape. Hope it's worth it! I've done thermal suite on the Jewel and loved it. But the price was much cheaper on Jewel. $125 each when 2 of us booked.

Wow' date=' we'll be on the Escape for 2 weeks in November. I'll have to think about this cost ($400 for 2). Or perhaps we can purchase it for one week only.[/quote']

It will probably be a lot more expensive for a two week cruise. That is my guess. We have a two weeker in October. Won’t be buying the pass.

It will probably be a lot more expensive for a two week cruise. That is my guess. We have a two weeker in October. Won’t be buying the pass.

Yes that's right..we did a 2 week cruise on Breakaway this past February and on 14 day cruises spa passes were $299.00 each. Did it once..probably wouldn't do it again.