Cabin location on the Dream?

wantavacay

We just booked the Dream for July 23rd. We were given the choice of 9th deck midship or Lido on the opposite end of pool, etc. My question is should I be concerned that the 9th deck cabin is directly under the main buffet location or should I go with a cabin that is not midship. I don't think that motion sickness will be an issue. Is one better than the other? BTW, they are both inside cabins.

We just booked the Dream for July 23rd. We were given the choice of 9th deck midship or Lido on the opposite end of pool, etc. My question is should I be concerned that the 9th deck cabin is directly under the main buffet location or should I go with a cabin that is not midship. I don't think that motion sickness will be an issue. Is one better than the other? BTW, they are both inside cabins.

Thanks for asking this question, I was going to post the same one, we did book 9th deck under the buffet on the Dream. Now I feel better about it. Of course my DD and I can sleep through just about anything, DH is another story. And he can ge quite the bear without enough sleep.

We were on the Dream last April , also on Deck 9, our cabin was 9391, we loved it..Never had a problem with noise , Seems everything was nearby either the elevator or food right up stairs.....My inlaws were next door and they loved it as well.

The first thirty two cabins on the Panorama deck aren't "Spa Cabins" and do not give you access to the spa. You have to pay extra for it. Those cabins are listed as regular cabins and shown in red on the deck plans. Those forward of the red are the spa cabins.

CHAMPDDS.

Thanks for posting the info you did. Can you post the website that gives this info? Do they have it for all ships?

Our cabin on Dream is a balcony, and I read what was said about our deck. I am just wondering about other Carnival ships and other lines. It's great info to know, thanks again.

We were on the Dream last April , also on Deck 9, our cabin was 9391, we loved it..Never had a problem with noise , Seems everything was nearby either the elevator or food right up stairs.....My inlaws were next door and they loved it as well.

We were in 9362 and loved it! It was VERY quiet and centrally located to pop up to Lido (we were under Lido cabins). I think Lido would be a great choice, too.

Archived