Reflection Canyon Ranch Spa

SaintL

I am on the reflection now and DH and I are planning on spending the week in the spa. Besides the hot stone lounge chairs, they have a infrared sauna, 2 rain showers, an aromatherapy steam room, a hammam and a cold room. What they don't have are soaking tubs (for services) or any hot tub/jaccuzi/thlasotherapy pools in the spa itself. Unless they are in the locker rooms (as I haven't been in there yet) but I highly doubt it. There are hot tubs by both pools (4 by the outside one and 2 by the solarium pool) but my DH and i were hoping for the theraputic pool, like the spa on HAL's Eurodam. However, I would much rather have Canyon Ranch than Steiner - so it's a small sacrifice.

We already had our salon treatments but have 6 days of spa treatments ahead if you have any specific questions.

Just be aware that prices at the Canyon Ranch on board spa are more than the old Steiner offers. The locations haven't changed, most services are similar but the prices are higher, even for simple stuff like pedicures.