Nassau and Atlantis

JCSM-Mom

Hi -

I've been doing some reading and see that several get suites at the Comfort Suites in order to use the Atlantis facilities.

Can someone tell me what this entitles you to specifically? Not juse 'use of the facilities'. What do we get if we get a room. Can't you just go to Atlantis? Do they have a day fee or something?

I've never been there, so don't know how it all works. We are traveling this November, but will only be in Nassau from 7 AM to 1 PM, this doesn't really seem worth renting a room for.

We will be traveling with Toddlers. What should we do in Nassau? I have been to Nassau twice, but neither time did I go to Paradise Island or Atlantis (silly me). I really didn't do much of anything, so I'd like to make this trip a little more fun! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

No, you can't just "go to Atlantis" if you want to use the pools or go to the aquarium. You can tour the Dig and Aquarium for $29 per person, but no one can go to the pools, waterslide, etc. unless they're either an Atlantis or Comfort Suites guest. It's not possible to purchase a day pass. Most people book a room or rooms at Comfort Suites because it's a lot cheaper than Atlantis. By booking a room you get 4 wristbands per room and can then enter Atlantis' pools, waterslides, etc.

So, I guess my question then would be, is it worth the $$ if we will only be there for about 4 hours in the AM. Or are there other fun things we could do at Nassau. I've been there twice, both time unimpressed, but I think it's because I didn't do anything other than get off the ship and get pestered to death to buy stuff.

Renee

We plan to go to Atlantis and tour the aquariums. Is it a tour that you can just take a taxi or water taxi and sign up for the tour ($29.00 price I've seen listed here) when you get to Atlantis? Is it worth the $ we also have never been to atlantis and don't want to swim or use the pools but were thinking about the tour. I don't want to just wander around the shops in Nassau this time.

Debbie

Archived