Stockholder benefits

Loujul

Does anyone know if any perks are offered to stockholders, such as onboard credit or priority boarding?

Shareholders of 100 shares can get OBC, but it is not given if you have other OBC.

NCL and Royal restrict stacking of OBC whereby CCL allows the benefit even if you have OBC from other sources. Example - Princess allows OBC for military in addition to shareholder OBC.

On one cruise I could not get the shareholder OBC (my reservation was discounted by CAS) but was offered dinner at Cagneys as a "goodwill" gesture. On another cruise booked with NCL (not CAS)..did get the OBC..(even though I had OBC from a promo)..

On one cruise I could not get the shareholder OBC (my reservation was discounted by CAS) but was offered dinner at Cagneys as a "goodwill" gesture. On another cruise booked with NCL (not CAS)..did get the OBC..(even though I had OBC from a promo)..

I have a discounted CAS room for my Up coming Baltic capital cruise. Sent in my paperwork and they just sent confirmation back with my $100 OBC. Last time I had a discounted CAS room I got nothing from them not even the dinner. I am glad I did not get offered the Cagney's dinner as I have the UDP and already have Cagney's booked.

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 Days or More.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 7 to 13 Days.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 Days or Less.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ABEA-5WOY6H/125475588x0x681823/FC8230FE-82FE-4331-B5F6-28A7E543D773/blankPDF.pdf

details on their investor site:

http://www.nclhltdinvestor.com/index.cfm

So pleased with my stock purchase! Got 3 OBC , even with promotions, and they were fast and accommodating. My only issue is they don't advertise fax number. Minor issue. Bought in October at $30....and when I last checked it was nearly $50!

Almost bought RCCL but I set a price too low and missed it. When oil prices plummeted, cruise stocks skyrocketed. Interestingly, airline stocks did not. NCL has been a good investment do far, even with zero dividends[emoji259]

My cruise in June has a CAS discount and the $300 suite OBC and I was still able to get the shareholder benefit. The woman that called to confirm said she had to force it in but she sent an amenity confirm showing the $100 OBC.