HD Changes

gacruzguy

I have been sailing with NCL for quite some time now and am shocked by how many HDs come and go. I know it is a terribly hard job but there seems to be a lot of turnover. I love getting to know the HDs and look forward to seeing familiar faces on my cruises. Denis was the best but I know him and Klaus are now VPs. Anyone spotted them lately on the ships? I don't know if they are on the ships but I sure would love to see them.

I have been sailing with NCL for quite some time now and am shocked by how many HDs come and go. I know it is a terribly hard job but there seems to be a lot of turnover. I love getting to know the HDs and look forward to seeing familiar faces on my cruises. Denis was the best but I know him and Klaus are now VPs. Anyone spotted them lately on the ships? I don't know if they are on the ships but I sure would love to see them.

The ships in Europe are under Denis's umbrella and he travels on board from time to time. Do not know if he slips back into an HD role or not, Klaus will on occasion. The ships based in the States are under his umbrella.