[quote name='Tak8']One of the new features is the Concierge lounge? What will be offered there? What purpose will the lounge serve?[/quote]

From what I read it is for those who are staying in Full Suites to meet and mingle enjoy hor'devours and drinks and most likely for those that are Elite Members in Captins club

For the first time on a Princess ship, suite passengers can access an exclusive area to relax or work, with access to full front desk services, plus light snacks and beverages. Here, these passengers will have dedicated staff to assist with such things as shore excursions, specialty dining or Lotus Spa reservations. It will also be used as a private disembarkation lounge for suite passengers.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Tom-n-Cheryl']Are cocktails complimentary there, and what are the hours?

Just wondering if it will be anything like the wonderful Concierge Lounge that we recently enjoyed on the Oasis.

THANKS!

Tom[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll have my answer soon enough, as I did not get it here!

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are booked next year in a suite just outside the lounge. I would love to hear from anyone who has sailed in a suite to get a first person account of what the lounge offers and what it was like. It sounds like a great idea.... it will be interesting to see if Princess ultimately makes it a valuable addition to the suite amenities.

Dave

[quote name='NewPennCruiser']We are booked next year in a suite just outside the lounge. I would love to hear from anyone who has sailed in a suite to get a first person account of what the lounge offers and what it was like. It sounds like a great idea.... it will be interesting to see if Princess ultimately makes it a valuable addition to the suite amenities.

Dave[/quote]

You might want to repost this on the main Princess board...This thread was a Q&A with Rai Caluoari

[quote name='RichNY']You might want to repost this on the main Princess board...This thread was a Q&A with Rai Caluoari[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I thought I was going crazy. I did a search and responded to what I thought was a normal thread.... Then I couldn't find it again. Oh well. I wasn't even paying attention to to the Q&A area. Dave

[quote name='NewPennCruiser']Thanks. I thought I was going crazy. I did a search and responded to what I thought was a normal thread.... Then I couldn't find it again. Oh well. I wasn't even paying attention to to the Q&A area. Dave[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing...:rolleyes:

[quote name='Tom-n-Cheryl']I guess I'll have my answer soon enough, as I did not get it here!

Tom[/QUOTE]

There was a [B]LOT[/B] of information and pictures posted of the Concierge Lounge in the LIVE thread as well as the 'Everything Royal Princess' thread. Use the search function while in each of those threads and narrow the parameters to posts in the last two weeks or month. It will give you all the information currently available.

[quote name='dmwnc1959']There was a [B]LOT[/B] of information and pictures posted of the Concierge Lounge in the LIVE thread as well as the 'Everything Royal Princess' thread. Use the search function while in each of those threads and narrow the parameters to posts in the last two weeks or month. It will give you all the information currently available.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll do that!

Tom

Archived