New to Royal Caribbean..Set Sail Pass Question

I just printed out my SetSail Pass...is there only one to print out for both my husband and myself (it does show both of our names, but only one place to sign and that is my name), or is there one for each of us ( which I can't find on RCI.com) Help!!! :o

Don't worry - I was worried about this too when I crusied last month (Set Sail Pass showed me & my hubby's name but only a place for him to sign). That's the way they do it - no need to panic! Just bring that one sheet and that's all you'll need! **I printed out a few just incase we misplaced it along our travels....I kept one in my purse & my hubby kept one folded in his wallet...you never know!!!:D

I just asked that question like two days ago.

Seems to me they should change that..cause I was really worried also!

You are probably the Primary Passenger, thats why only one signature is needed. lol.

Its ok! He will still get on the ship!

I've not been asked for my Set Sail Pass at check in. Seems to me as long as you've filled out all the info, that's all they need. I showed my passport, my credit card and that's it. I am cruising with friends in a couple of weeks and they don't have docs. RCI said they are set for pier pick up. <shrug> I told the girls not to worry...the only thing that will keep you from sailing is not having proper ID.

I've not been asked for my Set Sail Pass at check in. Seems to me as long as you've filled out all the info, that's all they need. I showed my passport, my credit card and that's it. I am cruising with friends in a couple of weeks and they don't have docs. RCI said they are set for pier pick up. <shrug> I told the girls not to worry...the only thing that will keep you from sailing is not having proper ID.

I know for our August cruise it now had a bar code on it (don't remember that from other ones) and the girl at the desk just scanned it and we were checked in within two minutes. Fastest ever.

I am looking at the set sail passes for my husband and me. We each have a place to sign. Did you fill out info for both of you? I am the main passenger and my form is longer, but my husband has a short one for him to sign.

Please be sure you have both filled out. My first page has both names on it, then the second page is only for my husband. I guess I don't understand why there are differences. The only difference I can think of is that I am the main passenger, but the credit card we are using is my husband's. So, in essence he has to sign 2 places and I sign one.

By the way, each page says page 1 of 1. But, they are different. The second one doesn't have any place for me to sign.

If you dont have a set sail pass you just fill out all the information that comes with your doc's the booklet they send you. But to speed things up you can go online at Royal Carribean and fill out the info online and they will have all the info ahead of time and speed the check-in process.

It has been 10 years since my last RCCL cruise, please hilp me, what is a set sail pass, and do I need one?

Eddie

Eddie, if you do your checkin online, things go so much faster at the port. You go online, bring up your reservation, fill out the information. then once you make your final payment, you can print your setsail pass. All you need is that and your id. Will get to check in, they scan the setsail, and you are set to go. Nothing else to fill in at the terminal. So go online and fill everything out now that you can, and then print it out when you make final payment.

I forgot to print mine in August (I know......how could I have been so stupid.) Anyway, we had to fill out forms because we did not have the actual pass, and I filled everything out on line but because I did not have the Set Sail Pass we had to do it over.

I am looking at the set sail passes for my husband and me. We each have a place to sign. Did you fill out info for both of you? I am the main passenger and my form is longer, but my husband has a short one for him to sign.

Please be sure you have both filled out. My first page has both names on it, then the second page is only for my husband. I guess I don't understand why there are differences. The only difference I can think of is that I am the main passenger, but the credit card we are using is my husband's. So, in essence he has to sign 2 places and I sign one.

By the way, each page says page 1 of 1. But, they are different. The second one doesn't have any place for me to sign.

Maybe because the card was in your husbands name, he had to sign that form. The credit card I used for everything happened to be in my name. Maybe that is the difference.

Looking forward to our 1st cruise with RCI, we are excited to try different lines.

Archived