How many swimsuits do you take for a 7-day Caribbean cruise?

cransplash

I take 2 or 3.

You are going to find ALOT of different replies though;) I have

read postings over the years from gals who take 7 or 8.

Just depends on what your comfort zone is:)

Have a great cruise:)

I will take 3, unless I find a 4th that fits well. I'm on the Oasis in Sept. I will have a balcony to help dry suits also.. first time!! whooo hooo.

I'm sure this depends on the size of the suit also, if its a bikini 12 would take the space of my one suit... lol

I cannot abide pulling a wet swimsuit back on, so I take at least a half dozen. If I've been in the water and have to use the restroom, I'm putting on a dry suit or getting dressed. I realize I'm completely neurotic about it though.

I usually take three. I'm a diver and have a tank suit that I prefer under my wetsuit. Then, I bring a fancier one for the therapy pool, and a spare for just in case. I don't use the regular ship pools or hot tubs and I wash out the suits every time I wear them.

If I want to sunbathe, I do it on my balcony and not by the pool.

I'd take 3 for the 3 different ports, and then 2 for the other days...so 5 total.

& the only reason I'd bring so much is because I have so many of them so I might as well bring them and put them to use...plus I don't like wearing dirty swimsuits.

I have gotten 5 new swim suits:eek: and can't wait to wear them! We will be on a 7 night cruise with 2 days at WDW!

you sound like me! I already bought 3 new ones, and I'm sure I'm going to end up picking up at least one more smh

I take 2 so that I always have a dry one. I wash one out after wearing it and then hang it to dry and alternate suits every day.

But I don't like to pack a bunch of stuff and I hate swim suit shopping so this works well for me. :D

Archived