Lemonade on breakaway

tammy531

Does anyone know if the lemonade on the Breakaway is fresh lemonade or more like Minute Maid? My son only drinks milk and lemonade, so if fresh I will have to bring the single serving packets to make our own. Thanks!

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Does anyone know if the lemonade on the Breakaway is fresh lemonade or more like Minute Maid? My son only drinks milk and lemonade, so if fresh I will have to bring the single serving packets to make our own. Thanks!

Wait, you rather have your son drink 'minute maid' or lemonade packets instead of fresh made lemonade?

I would not rather it.. that is all he will drink.. he won't drink fresh..

If he is thirsty enough he will. My bother has 4 kids and they will eat whatever you put in front of them. No cooking separate meals. Your doing a disservice to your child by falling into that trap.

That being said, it did not taste like fresh to me but it was very good.

I totally understand Kids are picky. I have two and when they go on cruises I am lucky if i get them to eat anything else but hotdogs.

Also I dont like Fresh Lemonade either. I thought this site was to help others with Cruising questions not to critique parenting skills.

I believe they have minute maid machines.

I totally understand Kids are picky. I have two and when they go on cruises I am lucky if i get them to eat anything else but hotdogs.

Also I dont like Fresh Lemonade either. I thought this site was to help others with Cruising questions not to critique parenting skills.

I am sorry if it came across that way but that is the same answer I would give a friend. The parents life would be easier if they didn't have to do 2 breakfast, 2 lunches 2 dinners etc.

And I did answer the OP's question.

Thank you! Will make it easier than carrying drink mixes!

I love mixing the lemonade and the iced Tea

My other son loves Arizona teas Arnold Palmer ...I did not think of doing that on the ship.. thanks!

I am sorry if it came across that way but that is the same answer I would give a friend. The parents life would be easier if they didn't have to do 2 breakfast, 2 lunches 2 dinners etc.

And I did answer the OP's question.

I do not cook separate.. all 4 of us drink different things...sorry you do not approve of my parenting.. he does not drink soda and is allowed 2 cans of lemonade a day.. it is doctor approved.. ;)

Tammi- you don't have to explain yourself to anyone. We all raise our children the way WE want to. If that's what works for your family...then that's what works. The lemonade is not fresh. It was quite refreshing & your son will probably like it. They also had cranberry, apple & orange juice. Depending on your accomodations you may have a mini fridge. Bring one of those big cups w/ cover & fill it up as often as you like. Let me know if you have any other questions

I watched them refill it the other day when I was onboard and it comes from a Carton that they just pour into the machine. Definitely not freshly squeezed but still tasted pretty good.

Archived