Mystic mountain bobsled prices

kerrilee1121

Has anyone booked direct? We are thinking of booking shy explorer only thru carnival and purchasing bobsled direct. We were there in January - I cant remember prices but I thought they had some sort of a package deal for 3 rides? We each rode it once last year but my kids would have rode all day if I would've let them! TIA :)

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone booked direct? We are thinking of booking shy explorer only thru carnival and purchasing bobsled direct. We were there in January - I cant remember prices but I thought they had some sort of a package deal for 3 rides? We each rode it once last year but my kids would have rode all day if I would've let them! TIA :)

My favorite thing to do in Ocho.

I have been there half dozen times at least and despite always trying to do things on my own this is one that I can't beat the price of the ships excursion.

There are 4 hurdles to overcome

1.Transportation there

2.You need to get to the top of the mountian

3.You need bobsled tickets

4.You need transportation back

The drivers want $20 for a couple roundtrip, but they give you a time to pick you up so you are on a time table. Getting one way transportation is tough I found out.

There is a seperate fee for riding the chair lift

seperate fee for bobsled

the rides were about $30 for 3 and about $44 for 5

It is cheaper to take the ships trip as it included round trip transportation,round trip chair lift,1 bobsled ride and a return ride when ever you are ready. We always buy more bobsled rides at the top. Have a few beers then return.

The bobsled starts at the top and returns you to the top via a cable so the chairlift is unavoidable

Carnival actually has an option that is just for skylift transportation included. $40 per adult and less for kids ($25?). Then we could purchase one of the 3 or 5 packs to ride multiple? That was exactly the info I needed. Thanks! We paid $80 last time which also included d falls but is like to skip that this time and stay a mm longer.

Carnival actually has an option that is just for skylift transportation included. $40 per adult and less for kids ($25?). Then we could purchase one of the 3 or 5 packs to ride multiple? That was exactly the info I needed. Thanks! We paid $80 last time which also included d falls but is like to skip that this time and stay a mm longer.

Yes that would work.

• 5 months later...

It is cheaper to take the ships trip as it included round trip transportation,round trip chair lift,1 bobsled ride and a return ride when ever you are ready. We always buy more bobsled rides at the top. Have a few beers then return.

The bobsled starts at the top and returns you to the top via a cable so the chairlift is unavoidable

Wow. It's rare that the ship's trip is cheaper then DIY.

Is that still true if you want to do the bobsled & Dunns River Falls? Which one do you do 1st?

I was hoping to also get in a quick visit to Margaritaville. Is that possible?

Wow. It's rare that the ship's trip is cheaper then DIY.

Is that still true if you want to do the bobsled & Dunns River Falls? Which one do you do 1st?

I was hoping to also get in a quick visit to Margaritaville. Is that possible?

We have done the combo and it is cheaper with the ship. we did the Bobsled 1st and then Dunns river. Total time was 4 hours