Chukka Good Hope Estate Confusion

HammockDreamer

We have spoken with two cs reps from rccl and received two completely different answers regarding this Falmouth excursion --so I need your help!

My dh has limited mobility--we will be taking a mobility scooter and a manual wheelchair. We have booked the excursion to the estate but we are so confused about transportation to the site. One cs rep told us we would board a shuttle bus; the rep last night said we would have to walk there since it's right at the port. Hoping someone can clarify this for us. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Good luck getting this figured out -- I think we're all as confused as you are! Several of us were trying to find out more about this excursion here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1563167

About halfway down I posted a list of four separate RC excursions that all go to this location. Which one specifically did you book?

About halfway down I posted a list of four separate RC excursions that all go to this location. Which one specifically did you book?

We booked the 1st one---I think! My dd is a history major and wants to tour the plantation. How are you getting to the estate?

How are you getting to the estate?

We haven't chosen a specific excursion yet or booked anything. I'm glad I read your message, though, because I hadn't even considered that it might not include transportation. Maybe the guided ones do and the ones marked "at your leisure" don't?

• 1 month later...