Same show on 2 ships

So with it being announced that Quantum is going to China does anyone think that RCI would also have Mama Mia playing on the Anthem?

There would more than likely be some cost savings associated by having the same show on two ships and it would be a small minority of guests who would end up sailing on both ships.

I would say, no they will not have the same show on two ships...at once. I would not be shocked if since Anthem is destined to replace Quantum they were to put Mama Mia on Quantum for the first season as well as Anthem. They may overlap for a month and then remove it from Quantum for a more asian styled show during the lengthy repositioning to China. Normally they do these things during dry docks but if they replace it with a non Broadway show it may be possible to do during the repo as that will likely be 14+ days long.

I would say, no they will not have the same show on two ships...at once. I would not be shocked if since Anthem is destined to replace Quantum they were to put Mama Mia on Quantum for the first season as well as Anthem. They may overlap for a month and then remove it from Quantum for a more asian styled show during the lengthy repositioning to China. Normally they do these things during dry docks but if they replace it with a non Broadway show it may be possible to do during the repo as that will likely be 14+ days long.

I can't see them removing a show from the ship after less than a year of service due to the costs involved. I also read on another thread that Mama Mia theatre based was launched over in China and was getting rave reviews and sellout crowds.