NCL SPIRIT - 8/26/11 - Graduation Cruise!

Hello Fellow GLBTQ Sailors,

I'm out to celebrate graduation from college and have chosen the Norwegian Spirit on 8/26/2011 to do it. The Spirit sails from New Orleans on a 7 day Western Caribbean adventure with port calls including Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico along with Belize and Roatan (Honduras).

While doing some research I also discovered this sailing returns to New Orleans during "Southern Decadence" which is a big weekend down there. It makes me wonder if there'll be more family on this sailing than usual too? So speak up and let's pass the next 3.5 months! :)

~J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcing the…

Cruise Critic Meet & Greet

Monday, August 29, 2011

10AM to 11AM

Henry’s Pub – Deck 7 Midship

Come meet some of the senior staff of the Norwegian Spirit, Norwegian Cruise Line’s Oriental Lady and meet your fellow Cruise Critics! It’s sure to be a great time!

New to the Norwegian Spirit? You can find Henry’s Pub by going to the atrium on Deck 7 midship. When facing the Guest Relations Desk, go the left and you’ll find Henry’s Pub (has green walls). Or if you’re out for a stroll on the Promenade Deck, you can find an entrance to Henry’s Pub on the Port side of the ship. There is a sign which marks the entrance from outside.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Hi we are a couple taking the cruise too....we are from kentucky we are both middle age however.

Age doesn't mean anything. So you may not be up until all hours of the night discoing and leave after the late Friends of Dorothy gathering but that doesn't mean you still can't come by and say hello! :D

Be sure to check your FreeStyle Daily for the time. It's usually around 10PMish in the Maharini's Lounge. :)

I'm just out to have fun and CELEBRATE!!! :D

Have you booked any tours yet? :)

Archived