Help me with timing

firstsailor

So it looks like we are doing a private snorkeling tour from the marina. They can take us out at 1:00. The ship leaves port at 6:00pm. What time should we be leaving the Marina to make it back comfortably? And will a taxi be easy to come by?

Thanks for your help!

So it looks like we are doing a private snorkeling tour from the marina. They can take us out at 1:00. The ship leaves port at 6:00pm. What time should we be leaving the Marina to make it back comfortably? And will a taxi be easy to come by?

Thanks for your help!

Which pier are you docking at and us this the new marina?

Which pier are you docking at and us this the new marina?

International Pier and Cozumel Marina (Marina Fonatur)? Sorry not sure if that is new or old. I guess I better figure it out before I get a taxi!!! He says 5 min by taxi from the pier....

Edited by firstsailor

International Pier and Cozumel Marina (Marina Fonatur)? Sorry not sure if that is new or old. I guess I better figure it out before I get a taxi!!! He says 5 min by taxi from the pier....

This is the new marina opened last year next to Puerta Maya. As he says not far from International. There are plenty of taxis in Cozumel, I would think the vender would know if there are waiting taxis?

I would want to be back no later than 4.30-5pm ship time. Be sure you are all on the same page regarding ship time and local time. Is your ship docking late as you are taking a late excursion?

This is the new marina opened last year next to Puerta Maya. As he says not far from International. There are plenty of taxis in Cozumel, I would think the vender would know if there are waiting taxis?

I would want to be back no later than 4.30-5pm ship time. Be sure you are all on the same page regarding ship time and local time. Is your ship docking late as you are taking a late excursion?

Thank you. Yes we are on the same page with ship and local times. That was one of his first questions. We arrive in port at 7 but he is taking a larger party out in the morning so is willing to take us out later which is very nice. I was figuring to be back to shore around 4ish so that sounds about right. His tours are usually 3.5-4 hours but he is willing to do a shorter one with us. So we will be 1-4, not bad

Perfect. Sounds like we will have a good 3 hours then at least Thanks again!