How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

I am moving to Florida, Citrus County late next year.

I was wondering how many Cruise Critic gay and Lesbian posters there are in Florida and what parts of the state they reside. Not everyone can be from Ft lauderdale nor the Miami area. Me I will be in the rural area near Crystal River and figure I can buzz down to Tampa/St Pete or venture to the big city of Ft lauderdale when I need to get away.

Just curious as to how many posters are spread throughout the state...

Looking on gay web sites, there seems to be alot of people from Brooksville....cant figure why Brooksville.

Tom

Tampa here. I have a friend (who is on a cruise right now) that lives up in Beverly Hills. We are doing Hawaii in a month and I think he has two more planned for this year already.

This will be my 11th and my partners 3rd and our 2nd together. Wish work would quit interferring with my cruise schedule. ;)

Once I relocate and set up house I will plan a Florida party weekend at my place. We can all sit around he pool and talk about trips in the past, trips in the future.

Crystal808...that means you have to arrive...representing the Seabourn contingency.

Wouldn't it be great to geta district sails manager form a cruise line to attend and share new scoop or even offer a deal on a non gay charter cruise!

Where there is a will there is a way.

tadjr.....Beverly Hills is right next door.....fabulous. There is life in the boonies afterall.

Now to figure out who is a cruise junkie and who is a ship addict.....two different species...although I fit into both categories.....does that mean I am Bi? LOL

Once I relocate and set up house I will plan a Florida party weekend at my place. We can all sit around he pool and talk about trips in the past, trips in the future.

Crystal808...that means you have to arrive...representing the Seabourn contingency.

LOL!

Wouldn't it be great to geta district sails manager form a cruise line to attend and share new scoop or even offer a deal on a non gay charter cruise!

....does that mean I am Bi? LOL

Errrh, I don't think so...! :eek: ;)

Paul

Now to figure out who is a cruise junkie and who is a ship addict.....two different species...although I fit into both categories.....does that mean I am Bi? LOL

Yes, I am a 6 on the Ship Addict and a 3 on the Cruise junkie, that is on the Kinsey Scale. My partner and I are in Fort Lauderdale.

BTW, we just had friends buy a home in Brooksville. It is the home they want to retire to in 20 years. I thought the same about Brooksville too.

Tom

What is it about Brooksville. I snooped on Match.com.....lots of guys in Brooksville...maybe its because its close to the gay camp ground outside of dade city......

I just want to find like minded cruise people or more importantly...ship lusters.......me, I am a bow, stack stern person. That means as to ship design...the shape of the bow is what I look at first. Bow is the pointed end....of course counting the bulbous bow...it aint so pointed any more....

• 1 month later...

Hi all! Tampa Couple here too! together 10 years and took our first cruise with RSVP on the Caribbean Princess on 2/28 - WHAT A FABULOUS CRUISE AND TIME for our first cruise ever. We're looking to take another one this year. Any suggesstions?? :) Email us at mar_joe_1@yahoo.com if you do.

Hugs!

Marlin & Joe

P.S. - HI TOM!!!